COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
Doubt these coaches want to work for are trash head coach anymore he is destroying this program
I definitely wouldn't say destroying... Our program was already destroyed when Manny took the job... We went 8-3 in a Covid season with one of losses by 3 in a Game we outplayed the opponent but lost due to drops and penalties. All in all it was a step in the right direction, were basically a 9-3 Football team this year and that's an improvement over what we were

yes the WR coach has a responsibility to ensure players that get in game deserve it. At a minimum they should be losing reps in game.
The oc is the head coach of the offense , he watches more film on the o than anyone. Do you think if he didn’t want the Run DROP out there they’d still be playing ? The wr coach does help decide ego plays but Lashlee signs off on this.

Advertisement
The oc is the head coach of the offense , he watches more film on the o than anyone. Do you think if he didn’t want the Run DROP out there they’d still be playing ? The wr coach does help decide ego plays but Lashlee signs off on this.
If the WR coach tells the OC hey these guys suck and they still play then both should be fired. I'm no Lashlee fan but he does seem smug enough to be a know it all type. If Likens is that much of a pushover get him tf outta here to. We can bring in all the WRs in the world but getting 1 target a game won't change **** if snaps are predetermined.

I know last year he wasn’t blown away by bakers play calling , that’s a fact. Me knowing that I’d say if he’s not fired I could see giving up play calling to a vet dc. Also changing some things schematically. The d room will look different.
Smoke and mirrors strategy. A good DC would want to bring their assistants. Baker is part of the problem on this staff. I see no benefits to retaining him accept Diaz helping his ****** protege.

Don't blame Manny Diaz. Blame the loser who hired that loser.

Nothing changes until we get rid of Blake James.
I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.

Advertisement
I just don't get the pr rotations. We have had Hall, then Restrepo, then back to Hall, then Harley (I think there were others). Can't they just figure this out in practice and ride with whoever you got? It's hard for anyone to get comfortable back there with how we are doing it.
Harley prob killed PR in practice and they wanted to get the NFL some tape on him returning punts. Well it backfired.

You are by far the worst poster here. Go back to 247 and stay there. This is probably the dumbest post I've ever seen on here.
Can't be any worse then your sorry ***. You just go around talking **** to everyone you see and hide behind a keyboard Because your a ***** in real life who needs to talk **** on the internet to feel like a man.

Advertisement
Can't be any worse then your sorry ***. You just go around talking **** to everyone you see and hide behind a keyboard Because your a ***** in real life who needs to talk **** on the internet to feel like a man.
No I only talk **** to you because of your constant idiotic posts. Go tweet at high school kids you creepass.

I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.
Didn't they also a day or 2 earlier spend 1M hiring a firm to help with the coaching search.We don't have money but threw away 5M like it was pennies.

I say this with the utmost respect but are you ******* stupid?
What does blake james even do? He doesn't make the hires? He doesn't make the football decisions? Manny has complete control over the program. Manny makes all the decisions, why do you think we didn't hire Alonzo? Because Manny vetod it. Blake james just raises money and let's the Head Coaches run the Sports program's.

Advertisement
Lol why blake james? Dude doesn't even make the hires. Manny runs the football program and james has barely any say in it

How is that "LOL"? Do you understand what is going on? Seriously? Who hired Manny. Did Manny hire himself? Blake James represents self-inflicted cancer. As I've said before numerous times, it is either A or B, but regardless you arrive at the same conclusion.

Choice A: Blake James has been fully in control since he was appointed athletic director; why would anyone consider allowing him to have more time?

Choice B: Blake James doesn’t have control of the athletic department, if that is the case, what purpose does he serve? Why keep him?

Conclusion: Regardless of whether Blake was/is in control or not, we need to bring in a passionate and competent athletic director. This person should have autonomy/full control of the athletic department. It is of my opinion that the results are unlikely to change until we bring in this person. My hope is to explain to you that it doesn’t take a lot to field a better on the field performance. It isn’t talent or money that is holding us back, it is simply poor, illogical and irrational decision making and a lack of accountability.

How is that "LOL"? Do you understand what is going on? Seriously? Who hired Manny. Did Manny hire himself? Blake James represents self-inflicted cancer. As I've said before numerous times, it is either A or B, but regardless you arrive at the same conclusion.

Choice A: Blake James has been fully in control since he was appointed athletic director; why would anyone consider allowing him to have more time?

Choice B: Blake James doesn’t have control of the athletic department, if that is the case, what purpose does he serve? Why keep him?

Conclusion: Regardless of whether Blake was/is in control or not, we need to bring in a passionate and competent athletic director. This person should have autonomy/full control of the athletic department. It is of my opinion that the results are unlikely to change until we bring in this person. My hope is to explain to you that it doesn’t take a lot to field a better on the field performance. It isn’t talent or money that is holding us back, it is simply poor, illogical and irrational decision making and a lack of accountability.

Our boosters hired Manny... They are the shot callers in the football program

Advertisement
Back