COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
You do that by getting competent coaches who can not only recruit but evaluate and develop the guys they are recruiting something we’ve been unable to do for years now.
Signing the McCloud and Jennings of the world isn’t gonna change anything.
I just don't get the pr rotations. We have had Hall, then Restrepo, then back to Hall, then Harley (I think there were others). Can't they just figure this out in practice and ride with whoever you got? It's hard for anyone to get comfortable back there with how we are doing it.

If possible I think we need to look to the NFL for a 2ndary coach and elevate him to DC. Someone like Aaron Glenn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don't get the pr rotations. We have had Hall, then Restrepo, then back to Hall, then Harley (I think there were others). Can't they just figure this out in practice and ride with whoever you got? It's hard for anyone to get comfortable back there with how we are doing it.
That Patke is one smart coach, 😂...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couch didn’t play terrible that PI he got called for was trash. And both him and Smith are young
Smith gave up a Hail Mary on 4th and 6 that if he doesn’t saves an awful TD. Couch was abused all game.

I think they’ll both be ok and I’m not writing them off merely including them in the WTF was that **** I just watched

Advertisement
Back