COACHING FIRINGS

Manny is classy about this stuff so I agree. I'd probably fire Blake on the field in front of everyone for being so bad.
But you’d also have to kick Wiggins, Pope, Smith and Couch off the team tonight too...

Advertisement
manny wants to see the end of his head coaching career if he keeps baker for next year

bama is gonna drop **** near 70 if baker is here, do you understand that mr yes man manny? I know you read these forums, it's obvious so do you want your *** being remember for losing 70 to 17 to bama and immediately getting fired?

It's not rocket science. Apply the same logic as we do with our roster. We need a staff on both sides of the ball that is comparable to the teams we want to beat. No way we are competing with teams that are obviously better than us by continuing what we've done in the past. Just like we have to continue to improve the roster, we have to continue to improve the staff.

And yes, Manny is part of the staff.

But you’d also have to kick Wiggins, Pope, Smith and Couch off the team tonight too...
You know, I get the part you’re ****ed, cause I am too, believe me, I feel like breaking someone’s neck. But players only play to the level they’re coached, so I don’t blame the players one bit. It’s the coaches. Those lazy azzes are not doing their jobs, and getting paid for nothing. How does every team underdog to us, beat us? Simple, just look at the sidelines across the field. Coaches with lower payroll, outcoaching ours. That’s where it’s at.

Advertisement
Banda leaving, Rumph fired, heard Stroud retiring to an off-field role unless Manny needs him to come back. Not sure Baker helped or hurt himself tonight - pretty status quo. Good drives here and there hindered by a terrible start.

Think Baker and Patke stay and you get a new co-dc with more input than Banda had (Banda’s input was the same thing Baker already knew) so it could be beneficial but not enough.
The D allowed the OSU offense to move ball on every drive in the first half....they only punted with 2:00 minutes left in the half

Advertisement
The D allowed the OSU offense to move ball on every drive in the first half....they only punted with 2:00 minutes left in the half
Ya they did. Bubba also just quoted saying - we switched to play man and press them and everything changed - Which was obvious. We shut them down and they couldn’t do anything when we brought pressure and pressed them. Everyone could see it but they wouldn’t keep it up. Kept reverting back to soft zone playing 8-10 yards off and letting the LBers read and react and got picked apart.

Mind boggling ****.

That didn’t happen under Manny as DC. That’s why im not just gonna say “it’s manny’s defense” - it is conceptually - but that mfer brought pressure 100% of the time. We got burned here and there but all of the mistakes it created balanced it out. We don’t get mistakes anymore. I haven’t seen the chain in a month and a half that I remember.

When Blake Baker came we saw more “exotic” blitzes trying to get cute. Rather than just go get the **** QB under manny. And he brought the soft zone bs like he found D’Onofrio’s playbook when he moved into his office and decided to use it.

That’s CFB bruh. I’ve said it, baker should be gon off the UNC game alone..off principle. But If we don’t plan on scoring north of 31 we not beating Bama or any other Top program. Don’t believe me, follow CFB as a whole. Your not holding top 1-15 teams to Low scoring games. Gotta score

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya they did. Bubba also just quoted saying - we switched to play man and press them and everything changed - Which was obvious. We shut them down and they couldn’t do anything when we brought pressure and pressed them. Everyone could see it but they wouldn’t keep it up. Kept reverting back to soft zone playing 8-10 yards off and letting the LBers read and react and got picked apart.

Mind boggling ****.

That didn’t happen under Manny as DC. That’s why im not just gonna say “it’s manny’s defense” - it is conceptually - but that mfer brought pressure 100% of the time. We got burned here and there but all of the mistakes it created balanced it out. We don’t get mistakes anymore. I haven’t seen the chain in a month and a half that I remember.

When Blake Baker came we saw more “exotic” blitzes trying to get cute. Rather than just go get the **** QB under manny. And he brought the soft zone bs like he found D’Onofrio’s playbook when he moved into his office and decided to use it.
Bruh 2 of they 3 TD scores came vs man. Our kids were getting beat in man too. I believe they had a chance to put up 20 in the half. Defense the O chances to win the game just ain’t finish.. now question is will u he making a donation while u over here bumping dem gums for bakers retirement home in Louisiana

1609299913462.gif

It feels like Manny started calling plays down 21. Downhill attacking defense. Not sure if this is true or not.

My sources are telling me that Miami defensive coordinator Blake Baker was not allowed on the team plane returning to Miami, ala Lane Kiffin after his dismissal at USC. Or maybe it was the team bus. In a related matter, neither junior wideout Dee Wiggins nor junior Mark Pope were allowed to travel with the club per team vote, until Coach Manny Diaz relented, allowing both on the plane/bus. Diaz was then seen continuously dapping both of the struggling reveivers. This type of humanitarian gesture has been a hallmark of the Diaz tenure at Miami.

Bruh 2 of they 3 TD scores came vs man. Our kids were getting beat in man too. I believe they had a chance to put up 20 in the half. Defense the O chances to win the game just ain’t finish.. now question is will u he making a donation while u over here bumping dem gums for bakers retirement home in Louisiana

View attachment 139260
2 of 3? They scored 5

Advertisement
Back