Coaching Changes my ***

Advertisement
Seems line you are late to the party. You are to trust the process. It's all in the pillars

[h=2]Coaching Changes my ***[/h]

So, coaching changed your ***? I wouldn't brag about it.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Advertisement
Blake said that the fans will never know what the changes are. We are on our way to being a legit coastal divisional contender

There have been changes already. Unless you are on the inside you probably are too stupid to notice them.

Because a lame duck AD and the BOT, awaiting a new U president, are most likely not gonna make long term contract decisions with respect to the highest paid U employee at a point three to four months before a new pres takes over. And if they did they certainly wouldn't do it before NSD.

Now, why the head coach isn't making in house changes, that is a very, very good question.

Advertisement
Well Jim Leavitt just got released by the 49ers. So having him as miami's LB Coach/co-DC would be a nice infusion of new philosophy and quality X's &O's.

Go Canes

Coaching changes under Frauden equals rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

The-Treasure-of-the-Sierra-Madre-Gold-Hat.jpg

Changes, we don't need no stinking changes

[h=2]Coaching Changes my ***[/h]

So, coaching changed your ***? I wouldn't brag about it.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Squats can change your ***. Lunges can change your ***. Dead lifts can change your ***. Our coaches can't/won't change ish!

Advertisement
Advertisement
"If it isn't broke, why fix it?"

Sincerely,

blake james

Exactly. This corching staff is running on all 2.5 cylinders. To expect improvements is totally unreasonable. After all, 6-7 is still a total of 13 games played. That's a LOT.

Zero chance the staff is changed after signing day.

It does not happen.

Merely propaganda to keep the wolves away before signing day.

Well Jim Leavitt just got released by the 49ers. So having him as miami's LB Coach/co-DC would be a nice infusion of new philosophy and quality X's &O's.

Go Canes

Leavitt would be the best choice for head coach....better than Butch.

Advertisement
Back