Coaching Carousel, How I See It

miamian01

Recruit
Canes= Mario Cristobal
Miami needs someone who knows the history and wants to be here. Mario is just the recruiter that we need and as a former player I expect that he would take pride in building this program into a national title contender year in and year out.

USC= Clay Helton
I expect Haden to play this hire safe and try to keep the program continuity together.

Va Tech= Justin Fuente
I expect Whit Babcock to attempt to hit a homerun. Fuente's offense with the Hampton Roads/Mid Atlantic talent pool should be a good match.

South Carolina= Rich Rodriguez
You know they are going to go with a splash hire. I think RichRod would leave for a wide open SEC East.

Maryland= Matt Rhule
Rhule is a Big 10 fit. Will Kevin Plank approve of a hire like this?

Minnesota= Matt Campbell
They need a AD too.

Illinois= Jeff Brohm
He'd be a nice fit, in my opinion.

UCF= D.J. Durkin
Perfect if they could pull it off. Fertile recruiting area and he should get the chance at an HC position.

Hawaii= June Jones
Because no one else wants it.

North Texas= Jake Spavital

Advertisement
What, nobody hires Butch? He's the GOAT according to this board and surely some smart AD out there knows that as well.

Advertisement
Butch Hiring Day is 27 away

Will it be fabulous? Here's what the Fabulous Thunderbirds say:

I wanna believe things are gonna be alright
I said I wanna believe things are gonna be alright
If they ask you a question, am I living in a dream
The world may be against us, at least that’s how it seems
When the water gets choppy, can hardly stay afloat
Remember when the things get funky we rocking in the same ol’ boat

I wanna believe it’s gonna be alright
Hey, can you hear me out there people

I woke up this mornin’, I thought I saw the light
Don’t need no complications, no more driver in my life
I believe we need to deviate from the path we goin’ now
Change the negative to the positive, and turn that life around

I wanna believe things are gonna be alright
I said I wanna believe things are gonna be alright
Oh, I wanna believe it’s gonna be alright

[video=youtube;hPm_4D4h0e4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPm_4D4h0e4[/video]

From their album, On The Verge. It always seemed that this band was on the verge of something bigger.

Canes= Mario Cristobal
Miami needs someone who knows the history and wants to be here. Mario is just the recruiter that we need and as a former player I expect that he would take pride in building this program into a national title contender year in and year out.

USC= Clay Helton
I expect Haden to play this hire safe and try to keep the program continuity together.

Va Tech= Justin Fuente
I expect Whit Babcock to attempt to hit a homerun. Fuente's offense with the Hampton Roads/Mid Atlantic talent pool should be a good match.

You know they are going to go with a splash hire. I think RichRod would leave for a wide open SEC East.

Maryland= Matt Rhule

Minnesota= Matt Campbell
They need a AD too.

Illinois= Jeff Brohm

UCF= D.J. Durkin
Perfect if they could pull it off. Fertile recruiting area and he should get the chance at an HC position.

Hawaii= June Jones

NICE POST FSU TROLL NOW GO TAKE A SWIG OF AINTIFREEZE

Canes= Mario Cristobal

USC= Clay Helton

Va Tech= Justin Fuente

Maryland= Matt Rhule

Minnesota= Matt Campbell
They need a AD too.

Illinois= Jeff Brohm

UCF= D.J. Durkin

Hawaii= June Jones

YOUR MOM MY **** IN HER MOUTH GREAT FIT

Advertisement
No other fanbase wants Butch. I would take him, don't see it happening. As for Herman, he's a hot name. One season with someone elses players. Fuente has Memphis on an upward incline with a resume of more than 1 year.

What, nobody hires Butch? He's the GOAT according to this board and surely some smart AD out there knows that as well.

Notoriously limp-wristed Golden defender and weirdo with two dogs kissing as an avatar tries to hate on professional savage purveyor Butch Davis -- who's surprised?

Advertisement
Way to stumble out of the blocks on your first post.

OP doing work.

1295001439_bmx-race-start-fail.gif

Canes= Mario Cristobal

USC= Clay Helton

Va Tech= Justin Fuente
I expect Whit Bab**** to attempt to hit a homerun. Fuente's offense with the Hampton Roads/Mid Atlantic talent pool should be a good match.

Maryland= Matt Rhule

Minnesota= Matt Campbell
They need a AD too.

Illinois= Jeff Brohm

UCF= D.J. Durkin

Hawaii= June Jones

Tough room lol.

Advertisement

Notoriously limp-wristed Golden defender and weirdo with two dogs kissing as an avatar tries to hate on professional savage purveyor Butch Davis -- who's surprised?

I challenge you to find one post where I defended Golden as a coach from the day he was hired to the day he was fired. That challenge is open to any and all posters here or on Grassy.

While you and most of the other chumps were saying we're back after his press conference, I had already vocally stated jokingly how we stole the Temple coach. You got caught up in the fact he could put together a coherent sentence unlike his bumbling predecessor.

I'm not a Butch fan, but we could do worse and far better. That doesn't jive with some of the short sighted and simple minded folk around here, but ask me if I care. Hot commodity here, nowhere else. That should tell you something.

Same as when Shannon was fired, bullcrap about how he would change the culture here while I was saying you don't hire from a failed staff. I was right from day one on both guys, too bad that I was while the rest of the sheeple were wrong as they often are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back