Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Here is what will happen in 24, taint will be rolling and in to Columbus comes Big Blue, BOOM 💥 they unload on OSU again, would be 4 in a row, see you Day, let the die run down your face.

Advertisement
This is going to go one of two ways for Ucla - they are either going to keep ****ting the bed or Casey Wasserman is going to step up in a way similar to Miami mega boosters and insiders did and start doing **** right. I’m actually on the latter but I wouldn’t put my money on it.

He spearheaded LA getting the Olympics. If they don’t get it right this time and invest, I think their fate is forever sealed.

BUT he is also party of the problem. He’s like their only main booster right now and fought to bring in Chip when fan base actually wanted Jedd Fisch

Last edited:
Good point lol, unless there's unknown incentives.

He's done as a head coach.
Maybe he's just happy with the money he's made in life ( I mean he's made a ton) and just decided to take away a bit of un-needed stress from his life..... It's not to say that being OC at OSU doesn't come with stress but it's a bit different than having the full burden of the program on your shoulders...

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and read the replies back to blake James from bc fans anointing him and never again accuse Miami fans of drinking kool aid 😂

Advertisement
Biggest scam in a profession is being regarded as or thoyght of as a good college football coach or coordinator

I like Chip but man sicne his days Oregon he hasnt done much and Bill O'Brien has always just been a name associated with Belichick and Saban

These guys have generational wealth for being basically average

Maybe he's just happy with the money he's made in life ( I mean he's made a ton) and just decided to take away a bit of un-needed stress from his life..... It's not to say that being OC at OSU doesn't come with stress but it's a bit different than having the full burden of the program on your shoulders...
I see nothing wrong with it. As someone who only views job(s) as a means to an end, I envy him.

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and read the replies back to blake James from bc fans anointing him and never again accuse Miami fans of drinking kool aid 😂

Maybe it's just me, but with social media and sports boards I could do without all the injecting things into people's veins, pausing, erections, ejaculation, and vomiting. It's odd and unoriginal.

Advertisement
Back