Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

These guys all want to be done with recruiting which isn’t good for the sport considering he is one of the better recruiters.
The system has changed and the older guys that has been in the sport don’t want to adopt to the new rules. There will be younger coaches that has only recruited kids in the NIL/Transfer Portal era that will replace the olde guys moving to the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The system has changed and the older guys that has been in the sport don’t want to adopt to the new rules. There will be younger coaches that has only recruited kids in the NIL/Transfer Portal era that will replace the olde guys moving to the NFL.
How much NFL jobs u dudes think there are?.
Especially when they recycle coaches anyways..this is a big nothing burger..

A few dudes at dead end jobs or about to get fired went to NFL.

Who the **** did hafley had to re recruit from his roster to stay he just left and no one still wants nothing from their..other than zay flowers and us trying to coach..the portal should have helped them if he knew how to recruit.

Both are Arizona legends and members of the College Football HOF.

Hunley was a two time All American and 1st round pick and Cecil probably was the most famous player of the **** Tomey Desert Swarm defenses.
Unless i have my timelines mixed up i would think Rob Waldrop and Teddy Bruschi were more well known and accomplished than Chuck Cecil.

Advertisement
Unless i have my timelines mixed up i would think Rob Waldrop and Teddy Bruschi were more well known and accomplished than Chuck Cecil.

Waldrop and certainly Bruschi were more accomplished but Cecil is more beloved by Arizona fans because he was the first great defensive “Desert Swarm” player under Tomey and the first Pac 10 DPOY in Arizona History

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back