Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Chuck Cecil. Wow.

1705380547107.gif

That dude used to take WRs heads off every week when he played DB in the league. Back then it was legal, but still very, very dirty. Had no idea he was on the Arizona staff.

Edit: I guess it wasn’t exactly legal since he used to get heavily fined for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s one way to help you adjust to the state of AL. ****. SA’s defense was stingy too.

Exactly; very solid DC & iirc when I was checking stats for us, they were a top 15 Def in the nation. He’s familiar w/ the southern landscape, too.

The rumors out of Tucson are that Fisch made NIL promises he knew he couldn't keep and he bolted at the first occasion.
I know some kids in the program and they were saying "NIL, what NIL? " I'm about 2hrs and some change from Tuscon. So, I see them everytime we have family functions. I would venture to say ASU has more NIL than U of A.

The rumors out of Tucson are that Fisch made NIL promises he knew he couldn't keep and he bolted at the first occasion.
Heard the same. It was getting ready to collapse like a house of cards.

The good news is, this has ****ed off the biggest boosters so much that they are actually going to write the checks to keep the team together.

I expect san Jose state's Brent Brennan to be hired today, if they can also somehowt bring back the DC which is a possibility, there's a good chance everyone stays.

Advertisement
He'll still have a well earned reputation of being untrustworthy. THAT will be used against him, rightfully so.
It's apparently been his rep in coaching circles for awhile, it just wasn't widely known till now since he's been nothing more than an journeyman assistant until he went to Arizona. Now the secret is out of the bag. The lesson? Never trust a UF alum, once a **** always a ****.

Advertisement
It's apparently been his rep in coaching circles for awhile, it just wasn't widely known till now since he's been nothing more than an journeyman assistant until he went to Arizona. Now the secret is out of the bag. The lesson? Never trust a UF alum, once a **** always a ****.

Indeed. Well earned. F him. Hope he struggles at Washington.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back