Coaching Coaching Carousel 2022-2023 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
I bet Louisville will go after Jeff Brohm

Satterfield was shopping his name since his first year with the Cardinals, I think they are both happy to go in separate ways.
Didn’t brohm already turn them down back when they hired satterfield? Maybe he feels different now but with all that money the big 10 about to get idk

Advertisement
Louisville admin must be piiiiiiiiiised. I bet they would have gone after Deion. I wouldn't be surprised if they still pursued.

Advertisement
Louisville was already thinking about firing him..he saved his job for another year this season but I think they knew he wasn't the long term play.

Cincinnati just saved them from any buyouts and uncomfortable "hot seat" season.

Advertisement
WVU hired the North Texas AD which might set up Neal Brown being fired and Seth Litrell replacing him as HC. Litrell has a great offense and would have been a pipe dream/Candle-esque type of OC hire here
Mark Derosa Baseball GIF by MLB Network

WVU hired the North Texas AD which might set up Neal Brown being fired and Seth Litrell replacing him as HC. Litrell has a great offense and would have been a pipe dream/Candle-esque type of OC hire here
I don't think the first hire of the new AD at WVU will be a fired G5 HC.

Advertisement
North Texas needs an AD. But a name to watch is Emmett Jones, current WR coach at Texas Tech. Former Head Coach at South Oak Cliff.

Advertisement
Back