Coaching Coaching Carousel 2022-2023 - Not Miami Related

Fickell should have left a year or two earlier for a better job than Wisconsin. He could have had Notre Dame if he really wanted it last year. We would have been thrilled if he was hired last year if Mario had passed.

Advertisement
Fickell should have left a year or two earlier for a better job than Wisconsin. He could have had Notre Dame if he really wanted it last year. We would have been thrilled if he was hired last year if Mario had passed.
I think he wants to stay in the midwest and Wisconsin isn’t that far from ohio

Advertisement
Advertisement
I checked every offense he been at from 2010 to before Texas State he worked with Brandon Weeden, Geno Smith, Johnny Manziel, Kenny Hill, Kyle Allen, Kyler Murray, Davis Webb, and Will Grier
The offense production he had with Will Grier at WVU was impressive. Grier left Florida decent and went to WVU was a beast.

Wisconsin is a good job. Not sure why you think Fickell is slumming by going there. We'll see if it works out.

Kudos to Wisconsin for not getting suckered into the alumni/local coordinator hire after a "failed" regime. (I use failed in quotes knowing Chryst won a lot there...just time for a change.)

Advertisement
That's what I'm saying he turned Norte Dame down last year just to end up at Wisconsin lol yikes

Advertisement
**** that’s a cheeks list. I would go with Diaz over those guys. Might be able to get some of his boys from here in the portal lol
IMHO timing for FAU is less than ideal with USF open too. Pretty similar job but I think USF pays a lot more.

Advertisement
Back