Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did we hire Brewster? Profile says to be announced (Mario is late in doing so) and he tweets about TEU and South Florida ballers

Attachments

• D9971D9D-819E-4400-859C-B519D6D21EC0.png
    D9971D9D-819E-4400-859C-B519D6D21EC0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
Advertisement
Right? The announced soon thing to me was the most hmmmm part of it

Yeah.
I’ll be honest, I’m not a fan of him. He is A+ on the trail, but I hate some of the antics/twitter warrior stuff he has done over the years and it’s hard for me to forget stuff lol.

IF we get him though, no excuses not to land a top 6 or so class IMO. That’s why you hire him. He better flex that recruiting muscle and help us even more in Dade and Texas.

All of this probably is nothing though and probably not even the guy lol.

Advertisement
Barf at the thought of hiring Tim Brewster. No matter who he suits up for the guy is a phony and I wouldn’t like his greasy paws anywhere near the program. We have enough recruiting emphasis let’s hire a real coach for that position

Barf at the thought of hiring Tim Brewster. No matter who he suits up for the guy is a phony and I wouldn’t like his greasy paws anywhere near the program. We have enough recruiting emphasis let’s hire a real coach for that position
Brewster has been a P5 HC and an NFL TE coach. He has a decent track record developing players. He’s definitely a real coach.

He’s just corny as ****

Advertisement
Aren't most TE coaches glorified recruiters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back