Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of Williams, whatever happened to him coming here? He's still at Oregon?

Sounded like he had a Analyst role here if he wanted it. Sure Saban would hire him as an analyst role as well.

Might either be taking his time or just decided to retire

Advertisement

Former Iowa St HC

Interesting thing is Brian Van Gorder was the DC at this high school last year. Their HC Mark Hudspeth, a former college HC himself, is talking his old coaching buddies to move to the beach and have fun coaching HS to wrap up their careers. Gulf Shores used to be a laughing stock in football, but now all the coaches are complaining because their players are transferring there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting thing is Brian Van Gorder was the DC at this high school last year. Their HC Mark Hudspeth, a former college HC himself, is talking his old coaching buddies to move to the beach and have fun coaching HS to wrap up their careers. Gulf Shores used to be a laughing stock in football, but now all the coaches are complaining because their players are transferring there
I remember when I saw Hudspeth throwing around weight with his team one off-season and then a video showed his blowing up and disciplining players. I think he went 9-4 4 years in a row at ULL and was solid at North Alabama and I was on here advocating for him to be our HC lmao

He tricked me

I remember when I saw Hudspeth throwing around weight with his team one off-season and then a video showed his blowing up and disciplining players. I think he went 9-4 4 years in a row at ULL and was solid at North Alabama and I was on here advocating for him to be our HC lmao

He tricked me

Pretty wild the former HC of Iowa St is his DC, and a former ND DC was on his staff last year. I imagine those guys butt heads in a power struggle after a while being on the same staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back