Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Weird move, unless he wanted to dial things back to spend more time with his family.

I know nothing about the high school gig he signed on to, but some of those hc gigs pay well and it comes with better quality of life, including job security...it is why you see some of these coaches stick with their jobs at Ivy League and service academies.

Advertisement
Read this on FootballScoop.

“Nick Saban announced today that Sal Sunseri will become a special assistant to the head coach.”

Jay Berwanger was the first Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Chicago.
I think he meant, “I didn’t know U of Chicago CURRENTLY has a football team” At least, that’s what I was thinking. We all know they had one back in the day. But I thought they gave it up a long time ago and never looked back.

Edit: Wikipedia to the rescue. Looks like they brought back the football program in 1973 at the DIII level.

Advertisement
I think Herm Edwards is done (and rightfully so), I'm curious to see if ASU pulls the trigger now or not.

Would be pretty brutal to the kids to wait until right after signing day. No clue on if they had anybody sign yesterday or not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read this on FootballScoop.

“Nick Saban announced today that Sal Sunseri will become a special assistant to the head coach.”

Ahe the old Joe Pannuzio/Bobby Williams bff job.

Saban doesn’t seem like a drinker so he probably doesn’t need drinking buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back