Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Phenomenal OC from EWU, he had EW averaging 524 yards per game & 37.7 point per game.

And last season his QB put up over 5,000 yards 46TD’s & 8INT’s.

He also coached Vernon Adams the QB who was killing it EWU & transferred to Oregon under Mark Helfrich & lead them to a 9-4 season.

Really good pickup for Timmy Chang.

Oh baby.

WE ARE BACK ... to taking the OVER in the 11:59 pm EST time slot.

Post political stuff, get thread band.

joel mchale rules GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement

Phenomenal OC from EWU, he had EW averaging 524 yards per game & 37.7 point per game.

He also coached Vernon Adams the QB who was killing it EWU & transferred to Oregon under Mark Helfrich & lead them to a 9-4 season.

Hawaii is gonna be exciting to watch now.

My pops was taking me to Aloha Stadium from before I could walk. Its been a rough downward spiral for the past few years but this has me excited to catch some games again when I am back in town. Maybe we can get that June Jones kind of vibe going again with the high flying offense.

Advertisement
My pops was taking me to Aloha Stadium from before I could walk. Its been a rough downward spiral for the past few years but this has me excited to catch some games again when I am back in town. Maybe we can get that June Jones kind of vibe going again with the high flying offense.
Did they work stuff out with Aloha Stadium or is it still vacant and being torn down or whatever was going on with it?

Advertisement
Did they work stuff out with Aloha Stadium or is it still vacant and being torn down or whatever was going on with it?
Nope the ole girl is done, they will probably start demolition late this year. I hear they are trying to fast track a new state of the art stadium on the same grounds with mixed use, entertainment and even a hotel tied in to help offset the costs to the state.

Much needed, Aloha was way past its prime and getting dangerous. A steel frame stadium in the middle of the pacific, go figure. Should be a really nice boost to the team if it ever gets done but politics in Hawaii can be tricky. Believe it when I see it

Advertisement
Good for Steele.

If you’re a coach, you coach. They’ll come a time when he has to stop. Glad to see he’s not sitting it out.

Would love to see Maryland in the mix with Ohio State, Penn St. Sparty, and the Wolverines.

Maryland's problem is that they can't keep their local talent home. Lots of local kids end up at Ohio State, StatePenn, ACC and SEC schools.

Yuck for Bears

You have a young stud in Fields, you go out and get an established offensive mind. Not a passive, takes time to implement system DC. Good luck.
The Bears just really can’t get out of their own way, can they? TF?!

Good for Steele.

If you’re a coach, you coach. They’ll come a time when he has to stop. Glad to see he’s not sitting it out.

Would love to see Maryland in the mix with Ohio State, Penn St. Sparty, and the Wolverines.

I'd love to see a Big 10 West team step up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back