Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

1) $1.7m for Tosh is crazy money lol wtf has he proven outside of recruiting to earn that amount
2) I didn’t realize you’d have such a bottom end of salaries when your pool is this high. $175k for an on field coach? Aren’t some analysts making $300k now? I wonder what we were paying guys like Patke, Field, and DVD last year.

Overpaid Lupoi by $700k and still have a $1M cheaper staff than Mario had. Can’t believe what they’re paying Mehringer and Locklyn. Those numbers are poverty for a role on a P5/Top 25 staff
Isn't also Dillingham a bit overpaid? I think so.

Overpaid Lupoi by $700k and still have a $1M cheaper staff than Mario had. Can’t believe what they’re paying Mehringer and Locklyn. Those numbers are poverty for a role on a P5/Top 25 staff

At least mehringer is an up and coming young coach. There’s always a place on staffs for guys like this imo. Locklyn has never been on field and is more of a crooter. That one is more of a question mark. Very inexperienced staff.

Advertisement
At least mehringer is an up and coming young coach. There’s always a place on staffs for guys like this imo. Locklyn has never been on field and is more of a crooter. That one is more of a question mark. Very inexperienced staff.
Meant they’re being underpaid as a P5/Top 25 assistant. Especially one with Mehringer’s resumé at his age which is actually solid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back