Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coker is also a National Championship winning coach. At least got another HC job, Billick didn’t.

Ray Lewis and that Defense dragged that team to a super bowl win.
Im not gonna cape for the guy but didnt he OC one of greatest offenses also? Dude is a good coach, a super bowl winning coach, I dont think you can reach the highest levels of the profession and then hit that peak of winning a ship and be dismissed.. Not comparable to coker getting hired at UM knowing how we do I hiring process..

That Ravens D was LEGIT af tho.. One of best ever.. Lewis was killing folks back then..

Im not gonna cape for the guy but didnt he OC one of greatest offenses also? Dude is a good coach, a super bowl winning coach, I dont think you can reach the highest levels of the profession and then hit that peak of winning a ship and be dismissed.. Not comparable to coker getting hired at UM knowing how we do I hiring process..

That Ravens D was LEGIT af tho.. One of best ever.. Lewis was killing folks back then..

Forgot about his run with the Vikings.

Crazy how good that Culpepper/Moss/Carter team was and then look at his offenses in Baltimore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back