Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Ravens fan I’m happy we finally pulled the trigger.

Wink Martindale got fired by the Broncos when he was their DC for the exact same reason.

His Defense only works for like a season & then it eventually completely falls apart because it has no structure behind the philosophy, it’s just senseless Blitzing & no coverage on the back end (sound familiar?).

We’ll probably promote our Defensive pass game coordinator Chris Hewitt to DC in order to keep him or try to hire Vic Fangio.

All we need to do now is get rid of Greg Roman & we’ll be cooking with gasoline.
Where do you stand on Harbaugh? As an outside observer seems like he gets some unfair criticism by some media people.

Advertisement
Where do you stand on Harbaugh? As an outside observer seems like he gets some unfair criticism by some media people.
I think he’s one of the best coaches in the league.

His biggest flaw is he can sometimes be too loyal to a fault, but other than that I love his coaching style.

He’s way better coach than his little brother Jimmy, he’s just not as animated & goofy so he doesn’t get the same level of media-fare.

I think he’s one of the best coaches in the league.

His biggest flaw is he can sometimes be too loyal to a fault, but other than that I love his coaching style.

He’s way better coach than his little brother Jimmy, he’s just not as animated & goofy so he doesn’t get the same level of media-fare.
I think the same way. I was surprised some people wanted him gone after the FO gave Flacco that deal and really hurt the roster.

Advertisement

Wink Martindale got fired by the Broncos when he was their DC for the exact same reason.

His Defense only works for like a season & then it eventually completely falls apart because it has no structure behind the philosophy, it’s just senseless Blitzing & no coverage on the back end (sound familiar?).

We’ll probably promote our Defensive pass game coordinator Chris Hewitt to DC in order to keep him or try to hire Vic Fangio.

All we need to do now is get rid of Greg Roman & we’ll be cooking with gasoline.
We all have fan scars to prove it.

He’s a juke the stats type of DC, because his defense is predicated on heavy pressure it hides all the deficiencies that are baked into the system, but this season once we had a rash of injuries to the Defense it was exposed for what it really is...

His Defense works really well for a season or two, then it just crumbles apart the more teams get more tape on it.
So you’re basically explaining the NFL version of Manny Diaz…good to know 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
If a&m don’t win a champion in the next 3-4 years with the money they are spending. Jimbo might go missing.
He'd have to, because there's no other way he's leaving the insane guaranteed coins of that position. His contract is the best ever for a coach in CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I could see MacDonald coming back too possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back