Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How did Cincy look so good on offense last couple years?? Most everyone would be huge downgrade from Raymond. Lol
They didn’t look that good, they had an elite Defense that protected their offense & allowed them to get early leads.

They got exposed when they played a real Defense that they didn’t have a talent advantage over.

Mike Denbrock is an ultra conservative vanilla play caller, he will not work at LSU.

They didn’t look that good, they had an elite Defense that protected their offense & allowed them to get early leads.

They got exposed when they played a real Defense that they didn’t have a talent advantage over.

Mike Denbrock is an ultra conservative vanilla play caller, he will not work at LSU.
And Gino, the QB coach is the upcoming one.

Well, maybe that’s why some say they didn’t deserve a spot. They finally played a real defense and look what happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Muschamp doesn’t coach LBs. Lanning coached either ILB’s or OLBs so this could have just been a replacement for him.

I was going off Muschamp's wikipedia entry where it says he's now the CO-DC and OLB coach - replacing Lanning's position.

I not sure if that's right, but if it is - it's kinda strange that they're targeting another LB coach unless they think someone's leaving.

Last edited:
The Miami fan on me on this Miami board is super sad that this thread is more coherent and informative than the one on our own coaching openings.

Sad Amy Sedaris GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back