Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does this mean T-Rob is on high alert watch?
Screenshot_20220111-143740_Samsung Internet.png

Some Bama fans saying that Valai was forced out as Saban wants to upgrade at the position with Karl Scott being rumored. Mostly seen that on twitter though so all just rumors.

That's what a fan base would say. This isn't the first time Bama has lost high level DB coaches laterally. Precedent would say that he's leaving because it sucks to work for a former DB coach who is an ******* and won't let you do your job without breathing down your neck all day. For some guys, it's not worth it. Also former Bama coaches usually get a lot of money thrown at them, so pretty soft landing I'd bet. My 2 cents.

Advertisement
They just announced Grinch today and he was on the plane with Riley lol
Their staff has been hired for awhile now & it was already publicly known who they all were going to be.

Miami hasn’t hired it’s coordinators yet, that’s the holdup...

Mario isn’t being super secretive just for fun, it’s because the hires haven’t been made yet & once they are, we’ll know.

That's what a fan base would say. This isn't the first time Bama has lost high level DB coaches laterally. Precedent would say that he's leaving because it sucks to work for a former DB coach who is an ******* and won't let you do your job without breathing down your neck all day. For some guys, it's not worth it. Also former Bama coaches usually get a lot of money thrown at them, so pretty soft landing I'd bet. My 2 cents.
Bama assistants burn out, they get that Saban phd and move on. Does any grown man not from that area really want to live in Tuscaloosa?

He’s from Texas & he was coaching at Texas before he got hired at Bama.

He prefers to be closer to home & recruit the region he's used to rather than be stuck on Saban’s conveyer belt.

It’s really rare for coaches to stay with Saban for longer than a few years, Kirby might’ve been the only to last 8 years.

Kirby and my man Coach Burns, now with the Giants. Those are the only two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s from Texas & he was coaching at Texas before he got hired at Bama.

He prefers to be closer to home & recruit the region he's used to rather than be stuck on Saban’s conveyer belt.

It’s really rare for coaches to stay with Saban for longer than a few years, Kirby might’ve been the only to last 8 years.
Hasn’t he had five jobs in the past 15 months or something?

Advertisement
As a Giants fan, he is terrible. Thomas was the only good lineman, everyone either already sucked or got worse. The two big failures were Hernandez and Peart. They both regressed badly this year. Hernandez had his worse year in his 4th year and Peart couldn’t start over Solder who was a turnstile in a uniform.
Well we fired Judge....next HC should be Saban

Apparently after the Texas staff was fired, he took a job with Houston, then with the Eagles, before he took the Bama job — all in a two week span lol
Right, I didn’t count them because he was never actually at those places, he just agreed to go there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back