Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not that Flores deserved it AT ALL, but the irony that the last Patriots LB Coach to take a HC job just got fired.

What if I told you that Flores' tenure with the Dolphins was oddly similar to Manny's? Specifically the last two years. Flores has a chance to make the playoffs in 2020. He has to beat a team he never beats to do it. He gets blown out in the regular season finale by the Bills. Manny has to beat a team he never beats to make an Orange Bowl. He gets blown out in the regular season finale by UNC.

2021- QBs get hurt, long win streaks for both. Need to win out, both fail in spectacular fashion on the road. Both win season finales.

Toss in Manny completely ******** up his first offensive staff hires and Flores never getting them right. Add in some personality issues and those guys mirrored each other almost exactly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lies unless can prove it..
Don't know if you got to see but I took it down....felt weird because we work together lol

I'm sure a poster or two saw it before I took it down and can "confirm" lol

If nothing else, mods can definitely see because I had to list why a reason for why I was deleting the post lol

Great recruiter. DC, not so much. That's why he only lasted the one year at Bama.

He went from Bama to the NFL, though. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t fired, and Bama’s defense was still very good. W/ that being said, u’re right. The yr before, Bama’s defense was elite, and under Tosh, they became very good. Good enough for majority of the programs in America, but not Bama.

Advertisement
He went from Bama to the NFL, though. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t fired, and Bama’s defense was still very good. W/ that being said, u’re right. The yr before, Bama’s defense was elite, and under Tosh, they became very good. Good enough for majority of the programs in America, but not Bama.

Saban let go/fired most of his assistants after they got smoked by Clemson in the 2018 championship game which included Tosh. We got Enos off that staff. Their defense was not nearly on par as what they had been even with all that talent. If Tosh required the DC role to come here I'm glad we passed.

Saban let go/fired most of his assistants after they got smoked by Clemson in the 2018 championship game which included Tosh. We got Enos off that staff. Their defense was not nearly on par as what they had been even with all that talent. If Tosh required the DC role to come here I'm glad we passed.

U had me at Enos. Lol

Don't know if you got to see but I took it down....felt weird because we work together lol

I'm sure a poster or two saw it before I took it down and can "confirm" lol

If nothing else, mods can definitely see because I had to list why a reason for why I was deleting the post lol

Lies.. anyone confirm??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back