Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They got a good DC. Gonna be a tough game
I reached out to good friend at UNC...he bleeds Heel Blue...

Me: I hear Mean Gene to UNC. U need to call Auburn for tips so you fücking mountain in-breds can meet him at airport.

Friend: We're tired of being called soft. Trying to get tougher on D so we can score 100 on your worthless Depressions. Gene was Mack's DC at TX, I think before Diaz. Rumor is DB room in turmoil and transfers coming. Also tell @JBCanes-NC and @Dr.L.ThugU I'll see them at the Tarheel VIP donor's dinner later.

@Ecush can you confirm this untoward accusation?

Advertisement

Me: I hear Mean Gene to UNC. U need to call Auburn for tips so you fücking mountain in-breds can meet him at airport.

Friend: We're tired of being called soft. Trying to get tougher on D so we can score 100 on your worthless Depressions. Gene was Mack's DC at TX, I think before Diaz. Rumor is DB room in turmoil and transfers coming. Also tell @JBCanes-NC and @Dr.L.ThugU I'll see them at the Tarheel VIP donor's dinner later.

There was some talk on UNC board this week about a few transfers. Tony Grimes was mentioned as one...

I can only confirm that @JBCanes-NC is currently applying baby blue body paint.

Advertisement

I will drag my balls across their dinner and steal their alcohol. Also @Ecush is fake news

Advertisement
Advertisement
This well-grounded tall drink of water begs to differ👇

👆Easily a top 10 all-time moment in CFB history.

What is also great is the coaches the guy wants instead. Turner Gil, Brady Hoke, Patrick Nix but I think he actually meant Tyrone Nix, who was a hot coaching name back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back