Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BOB had 1 losing season in 6 full years in Houston and went to the playoffs 4 of those years. Unfortunately he's going to be remembered for how awful he was a GM but they could do a lot worse
Really kind of spectacular for the Jaguars to fire one guy who was a complete terror in the building and made everyone's job miserable only to possibly do it again immediately. If only O'Brien was just a bad GM and not a vindictive power hungry *******. Hiring him as strictly as coach might be a good move. But he is all those things and I doubt one year at Alabama has changed that.

Advertisement
Bateman made his bones at Army.... but i could see him as a position coach at lets say Rutgers

But Also .... something I could see happening...

Al Golden - in the Running for Rutgers DC./LB coach. Both Paterno Guys/Friends with Belicheck/Jersey Guys/ Good Friends
Could be a good staff fit but good grief... You want to talk about 2 conflicting styles of Defenses.. LOL.

JC

I don’t see Schiano hiring Golden. Schiano was politicking for Golden‘s job before UM fired him. Have to believe no love loss there.

Schiano should target Chris Partridge if he doesn’t get play calling duties at Ole Miss. Partridge has deep connections in Jersey,

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back