Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to be honest I didn’t even know there was a Long Island University, and I go to NYC all the time.
I looked it up and saw it was in Brooklyn which confused me as why would one borough college (ignorantly thought one was long island) would be located in another (Brooklyn). News to me long island is not one of the five. First 2022 learning lesson. Cheers.

I looked it up and saw it was in Brooklyn which confused me as why would one borough college (ignorantly thought one was long island) would be located in another (Brooklyn). News to me long island is not one of the five. First 2022 learning lesson. Cheers.
Long Island is a long island that encompasses Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County.

Advertisement
Long Island is a long island that encompasses Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County.

TrumpyCane should educate you

Technically yes Brooklyn and Queens are connected to Long Island however when people in NY discuss Long Island they never include Queens and Brooklyn as part of the discussion

Long Islan is thought of as Nassau and Suffolk county

I’ve been all the boroughs except now I know Staten Island.
TrumpyCane should educate you

Technically yes Brooklyn and Queens are connected to Long Island however when people in NY discuss Long Island they never include Queens and Brooklyn as part of the discussion

Long Islan is thought of as Nassau and Suffolk county
Watching movies throughout the years you’d always think of Long Island as not encompassing Brooklyn and a separate entity. I don’t think anyone from Brooklyn that may live in what would be technically considered Long Island would ever say they live on Long Island. Just my Florida boy 2 cents. I’ve been to Williamsburg many times. Never heard it called anything other than being in Brooklyn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to be honest I didn’t even know there was a Long Island University, and I go to NYC all the time.
It's a Private University on Long Island - my neck of the woods. Not known so much for football as it is for baseball and lacrosse
Also more of a commuter school. LIU opened their season last year vs FIU. Also played WVA and the very same Central Connecticut State as the Canes. They also beat CCSU pretty handily.

Interesting hire. Maybe they are looking to upgrade the football program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back