Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Cannon GIF by The Masked Singer

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean with Partridge I get there’s other factors like does his family like the Pitt area? Does he want to upgrade to Miami but needs to make sure he exhausts his chances at Pitt to maximize before he tells his wife and family this is an opportunity he can’t pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 168712
Looks like Jim Maestro might be RB Coach!!! I'm hyped

Maestro is a good coach but the way the coaching staff is shaping up, I think the RB spot should go to someone with Dade ties.

Personally I like Telly Lockette. He was here for a year as an analyst under Manny and was instrumental for us getting Rooster. Plus he has deep ties to Miami Central (Bain, Trader).

Maestro is a good coach but the way the coaching staff is shaping up, I think the RB spot should go to someone with Dade ties.

Personally I like Telly Lockette. He was here for a year as an analyst under Manny and was instrumental for us getting Rooster. Plus he has deep ties to Miami Central (Bain, Trader).
I don't want another pure recruiter at RB, I want someone who can groom and develop RBs, we haven't really seen that with Hickson. I don't think any of our RBs have improved drastically from year to year. With Mastro we're are going to see actually development from the position. This guy has been coaching and developing RBs since the mid 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back