Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s there for his Louisiana connections. Brian Kelly walking into local schools will not go well IMO.

Raymond did more for that than baker. And Frank Wilson is the man in Louisiana so I think he’ll be ok therr.

Advertisement
Apparently Kelly is targeting Denbrock from Cincy as OC and Matt House - LB Coach for the Chiefs as DC...

Apparently Kelly is targeting Denbrock from Cincy as OC and Matt House - LB Coach for the Chiefs as DC...

Denbrock makes a lot of sense - they go back eons and while he’s been good at cincy, that is pretty recent success.

As for the house guy, word from UK boards is he doesn’t like to recruit.

Anyway, one less team vying for the briles services, LCE!

Edit: perusing some forums, cincy fans say good riddance to him and are happy to see hiM go. Lol

Guidugli is the bright one and supposedly drove a lot of the offense.

BK hires looking suspect

Last edited:
Advertisement
Denbrock makes a lot of sense - they go back eons and while he’s been good at cincy, that is pretty recent success.

As for the house guy, word from UK boards is he doesn’t like to recruit.

Anyway, one less team vying for the briles services, LCE!

Edit: perusing some forums, cincy fans say good riddance to him and are happy to see hiM go. Lol

Guidugli is the bright one and supposedly drove a lot of the offense.

BK hires looking suspect
Denbrock runs the exact kind of offense that Brian Kelly likes, conservative dink & dunk small play run heavy system.

He’s a Notre Dame disciple from back in the Tyrone Willingham days & was at ND with Brian Kelly as his TE’s coach for years when Kelly first got the ND job.

Ima laugh hard AF when Kelly tries to sell that weak *** Notre Lame offense to them 5-star WR’s in Louisiana.

Especially after running off Mickey Joseph, he’s gonna have a hard time keeping them home.

Screenshot_20211218-214603_Twitter.jpg

Denbrock runs the exact kind of offense that Brian Kelly likes, conservative dink & dunk small play run heavy system.

He’s a Notre Dame disciple from back in the Tyrone Willingham days & was at ND with Brian Kelly as his TE’s coach for years when Kelly first got the ND job.

Ima laugh hard AF when Kelly tries to sell that weak *** Notre Lame offense to them 5-star WR’s in Louisiana.

Especially after running off Mickey Joseph, he’s gonna have a hard time keeping them home.

Something tells me his Michigan native coordinators who are average recruiters are gonna get him fired. I’m with you - this is going to be a complete cluster and I’m here for it. Lol

Running off joseph, Faulk, baker and Raymond will not do BK any favors despite hiring Wilson.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back