Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

He grew up 30 minutes away from Lafayette, played QB for ULL under Rickey Bustle, got his first job in coaching on Mark Hudspeth staff as RB’s coach & has been with Napier the entire time of his tenure.

ULL hoping they found their Mike Gundy.

Ricky Bustle is -#2 on my all time coach name list above **** Butkus and below Sonny Dykes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any recent lsu hires?
None yet, but some will be coming next week.

Mickey Joseph their best offensive recruiter left & went to Nebraska & the rest of the LSU staff on offense is expected to be let go over the coming weeks.

What I’m interested to see is who Kelly hires as his OC & DC, I don’t see Tommy Rees following him to LSU given his history with Notre Dame, so I wanna see who Kelly hands the offense over to & what kinda direction they go.

Advertisement

Mickey Joseph their best offensive recruiter left & went to Nebraska & the rest of the LSU staff on offense is expected to be let go over the coming weeks.

What I’m interested to see is who Kelly hires as his OC & DC, I don’t see Tommy Rees following him to LSU given his history with Notre Dame, so I wanna see who Kelly hands the offense over to & what kinda direction they go.
I could be mistaken but I thought it was announced already that Rees was staying with Freeman at ND?

Advertisement

You believe the 3.5m offer to lebby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back