Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dude just said all gundy does is lose but was one game away from the playoff this year at OKLAHOMA STATE
Yea but they never make it to the dance they either out of it early than in three years they back lurking again for a season. Then back to status quo. He's been good for them though I guess I don't know their expectations there. If LCE says they ain't spending than that's good for them I guess. I guess being a big baller now as a UM fan I can laugh at the poor programs lol. I'm toxic now

Advertisement
Yea but they never make it to the dance they either out of it early than in three years they back lurking again for a season. Then back to status quo. He's been good for them though I guess I don't know their expectations there. If LCE says they ain't spending than that's good for them I guess. I guess being a big baller now as a UM fan I can laugh at the poor programs lol. I'm toxic now

Would imagine their expectations are exactly what he is doing. I know they have stupid oil money there but they could easily turn into Nebraska is now. No need to mess that up.

Advertisement
Would u have been tight if he got hired here? Sheeeesh I dunno man I didn't want a play caller u know me

Not at all, honestly. Go look at OKSt history before Gundy. Since 2010, OKSt have won 10+ games in 7 of 11 yrs, and played in 4 NY6 bowl games. He’s a coach that has done way more w/ less. Iirc, I read somewhere a couple yrs back about conference previews that OKSt, outside of Gundy’s 1st yr bump as a HC, have not had a recruiting class ranked higher than 25th in the nation. So if he can do that w/ a bunch of 3 stars, imagine what he can do w/ a bunch of blue chips. Jmo

Last edited:
Not at all, honestly. Go look at OKSt history before Gundy. Since 2010, OKSt have won 10+ games in 7 of 11 yrs, and 4 NY6 bowl games. He’s a coach that has done way more w/ less. Iirc, I read somewhere a couple yrs back about conference previews that OKSt, outside of Gundy’s 1st yr bump as a HC, have not had a recruiting class ranked higher than 25th in the nation. So if he can do that w/ a bunch of 3 stars, imagine what he can do w/ a bunch of blue chips. Jmo
I think if he came here and did well cool....but at the same time if he came and did bad they would say he's passed his prime lol. Anyway just wanted to know what some thought....mb on being off topic for a bit. Go ahead continue the coaching changes updates

I think if he came here and did well cool....but at the same time if he came and did bad they would say he's passed his prime lol. Anyway just wanted to know what some thought....mb on being off topic for a bit. Go ahead continue the coaching changes updates

The leash he has at OK St wouldn’t be the same here. Lol. But he’s a good coach, man. I wouldn’t have been mad at the hire, just not sure about his recruiting prowess or if his personality would fit outside of Stillwater or around that region.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back