Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Curious what Cristobal is waiting on regarding staff hires? Swinging for the fences and waiting in answers or what? Doesn’t even seem to be much on rumors out there aside from the Joe Brady one that fell through

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Curious what Cristobal is waiting on regarding staff hires? Swinging for the fences and waiting in answers or what? Doesn’t even seem to be much on rumors out there aside from the Joe Brady one that fell through
Im gonna guess he is waiting to announce the hiring of all staff at once since he has not formally announced anyone. Just a guess.

Im gonna guess he is waiting to announce the hiring of all staff at once since he has not formally announced anyone. Just a guess.

Yeah, my other guess is that guys want to wait until ESD window ends Friday, lock kids in, and then announce changes. I'm hoping by early next week they;'re all in place.

FÜCK him. His pettiness with Williams got king hurt. It worked out but cost king his career

Huh?

I missed this one.

What’s the scoop?

I knew Scaife was supposed to be the better run blocker, but was there more to him getting the job over Williams?

Advertisement
Rumor going around Boston is that if Navy moved on from ken Niumatalolo That Stephen belichick (bills kid) would be the favorite to replace him.

Stephen is currently the outside linebackers / co-defensive coordinator for the patriots. His grandfather Steve coached for over 30 years at Navy.

Rumor going around Boston is that if Navy moved on from ken Niumatalolo That Stephen belichick (bills kid) would be the favorite to replace him.

Stephen is currently the outside linebackers / co-defensive coordinator for the patriots. His grandfather Steve coached for over 30 years at Navy.

That would a bad idea.

Ken N. is a very good coach and this is Stephen Belichick first year calling plays. which he shares btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back