Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in the mix for the temple job.

Interesting. Might be a bit too young for that but interesting choice. Smart move by temple bc if they wait too long, he’ll be up for bigger and better jobs and he’s a hometown guy

Advertisement
Latest hot rumors that are being bandied about the internet…

Muschamp to ATM to reunite with jimbo (good friends, iirc).

Elijah Robinson getting some interest from PSU to be co-DC with poindexter.

Advertisement
In that guy's twitter account there are Oregon fans asking if they can get Feld back. :cool: I think we definitely got a good one with their (former) S&C coach. Oh...and Feld played football in the SEC at Mississippi State.....and has a Masters Degree so he's not just some rah rah type with big arms. He also spent three years as the assistant director of strength and conditioning at Georgia before going to the Ducks.
He was a Long Snapper, let's not crown him for that.

Weird this is involving Lanning again.

Same rumor happened with Oklahoma before Venables was hired.

You would assume someone in his camp is leaking this no?

Elijah started out at Penn St as a GA on Paterno’s staff & was there with Bill O’Brien as well.

He was also with Matt Rhule at Temple & Baylor before he got hired at TAMU, Rhule is a Penn St alum as well.

Advertisement
Elijah started out at Penn St as a GA on Paterno’s staff & was there with Bill O’Brien as well.

He was also with Matt Rhule at Temple & Baylor before he got hired at TAMU, Rhule is a Penn St alum as well.

If ER leaves, that’s going to leave some doors open with DL recruiting in general - he’s been killing it there

If Lanning leaves and Muschamp leaves then…Schumann hopes go down the drain I think. Hopefully Oregon goes for Kelly and Jimbo goes for Pruitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone help me out - I thought this was a good coach but very average recruiter
I’d say above average. It’s not like he’s recruiting for a powerhouse school. That ties his hands a bit. He has good relationships in South Florida though so should do well. He creates first and second round picks out of clay, so I’m not concerned.

I’d say above average. It’s not like he’s recruiting for a powerhouse school. That ties his hands a bit. He has good relationships in South Florida though so should do well. He creates first and second round picks out of clay, so I’m not concerned.
He had elite capabilities. New school techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back