Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
if this were the case btw...why can Oregon go and hire Lanning before the playoff, but many of you were adamant that we'd have to wait for Schumann til January?

All is fair in CFB, which makes me believe that Schumann had to have knowledge on this (again, all contingent on if Lanning is being hired at Oregon)

Side note, I wonder if Oregon asked Kirby permission to interview his DC. FOH with that duckcrap.

Advertisement
if this were the case btw...why can Oregon go and hire Lanning before the playoff, but many of you were adamant that we'd have to wait for Schumann til January?

All is fair in CFB, which makes me believe that Schumann had to have knowledge on this (again, all contingent on if Lanning is being hired at Oregon)

Side note, I wonder if Oregon asked Kirby permission to interview his DC. FOH with that duckcrap.
HC is different than coord, some HC might ask coord to stay on, but as HC you have to go recruit, build a staff, etc. Much more responsibility, but its preference for that coach

For those who aren’t familiar this guy is viewed as the top young candidate in the country. Was the linebacker coach for a view szns and promoted to DC..he’s a recruiter supposedly. Based on that it’s a good hire.

Yes
This is probably Michigan putting it out there to disrupt UGA in preparation for the OB. Bar such is a dirty coach anyways and will do anything to win, especially this year as it is his only shot since he wins 1/6 against the Suckeyes
or over a recruit.

Advertisement
Where is the ****show outrage tweeting from the media? ****show! ****show!

Man normally the media's crap doesn't bother me at all, but for some reason the crap they were stirring / spewing from whatever source (Epstein, Manny Sr, etc) really really irked me this time around.

Where is the outrage? Where is the shade?

OREGON IS A ****SHOW, PER SOURCE.

Obviously this wasnt done by Oregon or Georgia to begin with.

Harbaugh playing these games, I see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back