Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Zero chance, why? The new A.D. at Auburn was the A.D. at Mississippi State that actively found and reported dirt on Hugh Freeze to the NCAA that got him in trouble. No way he goes and hires Freeze now.
How? He found the dirt as their baseball coach??

Advertisement
Haha someone updated his Wiki

C9271101-905A-462D-8C3F-E4B8E2A49928.png

…This is why I want this to happen. This man really said this about Cristobal 11 months ago, lol.

It would break them.

Oregon will be fine.

Basically every Coach that’s been there since the 90’s has had success & they actually have a Football savvy admin that understands the landscape of CFB & how to make good hires.

They have a good financial foundation & they will continue to be a destination spot for talented recruits.

While it would be a shock if he left after just 1 season it wouldn’t destroy them like people would hope it would, they could replace him with another good Coach & keep on rolling.

They’re not pigeonholed by overly nostalgic homogenous prerequisites to hire a Coach.

Oregon will be fine.

Basically every Coach that’s been there since the 90’s has had success & they actually have a Football savvy admin that understands the landscape of CFB & how to make good hires.

They have a good financial foundation & they will continue to be a destination spot for talented recruits.

While it would be a shock if he left after just 1 season it wouldn’t destroy them like people would hope it would, they could replace him with another good Coach & keep on rolling.

They’re not pigeonholed by overly nostalgic homogenous prerequisites to hire a Coach.

Agree 100%, they would def ultimately be fine. I’m just a misery loves company mf and it would be hilarious to witness lol.

Advertisement
That program is a dumpster fire but the Tampa Bay Times has reported that Tom Herman was supposedly interested. Would be a good fit.
There goes one potential OC candidate. Mario better hurry up and fire Gattis now if he wants the new guy in for Spring Ball

Advertisement
Oregon will be fine.

In 10 out of the last 17 seasons they had 10+ wins. Going to make it 11 for 18 after this season. They hit a 2 yr skid after Helfrich, yet for some reason UM fans have convinced themselves that Oregon was a raging dumpster fire that Mario Cristobal miraculously saved. Cristobal also inherited Taggart's OC and DC, so fortunately for Ducks fans, their fate didn't depend on Mario's (in)ability to pick a staff. Imagine if Cristobal had taken over a 7 win team from Willie Taggart and won only 5 games in 2018. He would have been fired as soon as the season ended.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oregon will be fine.

Liberty your posts lately have cut me deeper than the Mariana Trench at high tide

Liberty your posts lately have cut me deeper than the Mariana Trench at high tide
I’m either ****ing people off by using their own logic against them or upsetting the masses with reality...

I can’t win for losing lol

& unfortunately I’m not a Slurper, so there’s not much that I’m gonna be able to say that people are gonna like, because most on here just do not like or accept the truth lol 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back