COACHING/ADMIN UPDATES MEGGGGAAAAAAATHREAD

Tbh..2 1/2 years..a pandemic and fire the coach, ****..if we as Miami fans think it can’t get any worse..I present too you FSU…that said The best option..I know very unpopular (go ahead get those Downvote fingers ready)..admin stop making statements. Stop responding to Kirby and Barry j ..let manny Finish out the conference szn and if it’s not him running the table (doubt it) then you pull the trigger if that’s the direction…and if your moving towards that decision kick the tires on Head coaches..but as I said, it can be much much worse
Do you not understand? It's not about running the table. Running the table in the coastal could easily happen(and it won't). It's how they look. They are TERRIBLE. They are TERRIBLY coached. Give T Robinson the job the rest of the year and see if he can at least teach them how to tackle and be physical.

11092019026.jpg

Advertisement
Tbh..2 1/2 years..a pandemic and fire the coach, ****..if we as Miami fans think it can’t get any worse..I present too you FSU…that said The best option..I know very unpopular (go ahead get those Downvote fingers ready)..admin stop making statements. Stop responding to Kirby and Barry j ..let manny Finish out the conference szn and if it’s not him running the table (doubt it) then you pull the trigger if that’s the direction…and if your moving towards that decision kick the tires on Head coaches..but as I said, it can be much much worse
Jesus bro, chill. You’re too focused on being a contrarian and it’s cringy at this point. Respect bro 🙌🏻

We know what he is , there’s no need to drag this **** out any further. It was another colossal failure by this abortion of an administration.

He was very close to being fired in ‘19, Thats just how awful he was.

Heres the facts , everything around this program is toxic. The longer this drags out the worse , especially being on a bye week. There’s no better time than now.

Advertisement
No, we can't keep Beta Blake for any other reason. I'm not going into all the detail, but when I have called him a sneaky little weasel, it's not because I think that's a funny name. He really can't be demoted/reassigned and then expected to do his job without undermining everything.

There are very few people in the Athletic Department administration with more tenure than Beta Blake. You can't bring in a new Alpha Leader and expect that all of Beta Blake's handpicked minions are going to give their full respect to the new guy when Beta Blake is still skulking around the water cooler.

Cut. Him. Loose. People will suddenly start to give more money BECAUSE Beta Blake is gone, and our fund-raising numbers will be FINE without him.
jon stewart television GIF

Advertisement
Seemed like a cheap idea to me too. On a trial basis.
30 month lease?
Jesus bro, chill. You’re too focused on being a contrarian and it’s cringy at this point. Respect bro 🙌🏻
Not being a contrarian on purpose bruh. I just don’t agree with some assessments made today..if I’m a decision maker I’m not firing a coach out right at this moment..but I definitely have my finger on the button and looking what’s out there to be available..in the meantime, I’m shutting tf up and not writing whatever that BS the president wrote hours before kickoff in response to local beat writer/ESPN..I’m allowing this conference schedule to play out

Advertisement
I don’t care about Manny;

I want Blake & Jenn out of here! Idgaf about how great Blake is as a fundraiser, or that Jenn brings diversity. Neither r qualified to be in the AD. Give them walking papers, reorganize this BOT so that a handful focus on Athletics, and the rest focus on academics & the medical side.

It’s time for Miami to get its head out of its ***. Wholesale changes need to be made. Stop pretending to be The Harvard of The South. Academic rankings r falling, grad school rankings r falling, research rankings are falling, and the whole **** athletic infrastructure is failed.

They keep trying to fix a leaking pipe w/ muhfckin scotch tape & leaks r happening all over the place. FIX THE FCKING PIPE, STOP TAPING IT! Firing Manny is another tape job. Manny ain’t nothing new; we’ve been mired in mediocrity for almost 20 yrs. The commonality ain’t Diaz, it’s the way this BOT operates b/c it’s too many cooks in the kitchen. Re-organize & let ppl who give a **** about athletics do their thing…..except Dimare, b/c this **** may have a grandchild that’ll he’ll put as the next coach. SMH.

You want to know how you fix alot of the academic problems. Get yout athletics to be great. Kids want to come to schools who have great teams. Just go look at the applications for enrollment at Bama since Saban for there. Look at FSU when Jimbo was there and since they started sucking. It's pretty easy to figure out.

Why would they wait until Monday? I say he is here until 5 losses.

Don't know, but lawyers usually play a role. Paperwork. Committees. Bureaucratic bull****, more or less.

I don't like it, but it sounds par for the course to me.

Advertisement
30 month lease?

Not being a contrarian on purpose bruh. I just don’t agree with some assessments made today..if I’m a decision maker I’m not firing a coach out right at this moment..but I definitely have my finger on the button and looking what’s out there to be available..in the meantime, I’m shutting tf up and not writing whatever that BS the president wrote hours before kickoff in response to local beat writer/ESPN..I’m allowing this conference schedule to play out
We are 0-5 in our last 5 P5 matchups, some of them in downright historically embarrassing fashion. What does keeping Manny do? He has earned an outright firing at this point.

I have been anti ESPN for a while but man last week really got the ball rolling. Finally the administration feeling some pressure for their ineptitude.

So that's two old crimes that ESPN has solved for us. The Bryan Pata murder and the Case of the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Administration.

Advertisement
Back