Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

Advertisement
Apparently last night Hickson, and I think it was Enos, but photo isn't too great, was at Clearwater Central Catholic. A coworker of mine's kid plays there, and she sent me a pic. I know they had been looking at some DE/DT there, but not sure if they are looking at anyone else.
The HC at Clearwater Central is a former Cane & 2020 DT Jerzhan Newton is a kid we've offered & are recruiting.

They also have a 2022 LB we offered last month, Melvin Jordan.

Advertisement
Hickson and Stubblefield are at Tootsies checking out 2021 Wide Receiver Leshawnda Swallows-Woods and 2022 Fullback Stacy "LongNeck" Nelson.

Fields is at Magic City recruiting 2020 Tight End Diana "Deepthroat" Daucey.

I also heard Barry is in a remote location of Wisconsin with @Paranos checking out a couple curvy Guard prospects.

51953643_183876655925418_3648181943006888475_n.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph in Tennessee to see Keyshawn Lawerence
Baker and stubblefield will be at STA
Banda will see Anaele and justin hodges
Stroud is in NC to see Kendrick Bingley Jones and Quentin williams and Trenton Simpson

any reason Cooney and/or DVD don't go on these trips, along side a coach? wouldnt rumph and DVD make a better combo with keyshawn? Rules? budget?

any reason Cooney and/or DVD don't go on these trips, along side a coach? wouldnt rumph and DVD make a better combo with keyshawn? Rules? budget?

You are only allowed 9 coaches on the road recruiting.

Advertisement
Back