Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

He's gained 20 lbs since last year so he's 260 now. He's gone from basically no offers to having 25 now in a few months. Academics seem really important to him. USC offered and he was very pumped about that. Looks like he'll definitely visit USC, Miami, and Duke. Stanford will probably offer and would be big as well.
If he truly cares about academics and wants to stay in Florida, we are the obvious choice.

Advertisement
Barry- Out in Oakleaf to see rivers and williams, was at vanguard yesterday and ocala trinity
Patke- is in New Jersey cody simon and morant
Banda- Texas Jahari Rogers Chris Thompson Jr and Blake smith
Baker- is in georgia where he just offered the LB in the other thread
Enos- Palm Beach watching Santino marruci thow
Rumph- Pahokke to see kinsler and Geoffery Mckelton jr

Hickson and Enos were at Deerfield today watching Restrepo, McDougle and 2021 CB Phillip O'Brien...as well as 2022 Linebacker Detarius Lee, who's already a solid 6'1" 215 and just got his first offers from Auburn, Tennessee and Maryland yesterday.

Hickson and Enos were armed with iPads, taking videos and notes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where we at today?
Hickson and Stubblefield are at Tootsies checking out 2021 Wide Receiver Leshawnda Swallows-Woods and 2022 Fullback Stacy "LongNeck" Nelson.

Fields is at Magic City recruiting 2020 Tight End Diana "Deepthroat" Daucey.

I also heard Barry is in a remote location of Wisconsin with @Paranos checking out a couple curvy Guard prospects.

Advertisement
Apparently last night Hickson, and I think it was Enos, but photo isn't too great, was at Clearwater Central Catholic. A coworker of mine's kid plays there, and she sent me a pic. I know they had been looking at some DE/DT there, but not sure if they are looking at anyone else.

Apparently last night Hickson, and I think it was Enos, but photo isn't too great, was at Clearwater Central Catholic. A coworker of mine's kid plays there, and she sent me a pic. I know they had been looking at some DE/DT there, but not sure if they are looking at anyone else.

I hope they wasnt there considering that team was at Cardinal Gibbons

I hope they wasnt there considering that team was at Cardinal Gibbons

That might make more sense. She sent me the pic and said they were talking to some of the CCC players and coaches because she knows I'm a Canes fan, so I assumed it was at CCC. They played at Cardinal Gibbons last night?

Advertisement
barry and field at norland sppring game
patke and baker are in Louisiana
stroud should be at jaylen harrells spring game
and UM should have reps at the Columbus vs coconut creek spring game not known who yet

Let’s go Stroud!!!

That might make more sense. She sent me the pic and said they were talking to some of the CCC players and coaches because she knows I'm a Canes fan, so I assumed it was at CCC. They played at Cardinal Gibbons last night?

i think they played clearwater AND Gibbons...Jamboree

Advertisement
Back