Coaches are hating Golden right now

5Ringz

Thunderdome
The man is ****ing off a lot of rival coaches right now. I dont think any of the in state coaches thought he'd be much of a player with recruits with the Shapiro nonsense going on. VT, GT, UF, Auburn.......****ed.

Close Golden. Close strong

Advertisement
Check this from Corch Johnson

“Coach Johnson basically said ‘If you’re looking around, then we’re looking around,’” Crawford said. “He said if I take my visit to Miami, they are bringing in a guy at Georgia Tech this weekend for a visit. If that guy commits, then he takes my spot.” Is Crawford willing to take the risk? “I’m still visiting the University of Miami this weekend,” he said

LULz. Get your own material ther Corch

He's going after inner-division school commits which really stirs the pot:

* Lockhart (Va Tech commit)
* PJ Williams (FSU commit)
* Ga Tech commit coming in this weekend. name?

Advertisement
**** 'em. Its not like they ever took it easy on us when we've gotten ****ed by the NCAA

Kids that were/are committed elsewhere that Golden is plundering

VT - Lockhart
GT - Crawford
FSU - PJ
UNC - Dortch

Last time I checked, we played AGAINST those teams during the year. We go against them in-season and during the off-season, no sense in being buddy buddy with any rival teams.

"Did the Japanese go sit down and have dinner with Pearl Harbor before they bombed them?"

Advertisement
The funny thing about VT is, if we traded our recruits for theirs, say we were getting what they were getting and vice versa, we'd be slitting our wrists. Yet, the difference hasn't shown up where it counts.

Advertisement
Grooms = did not qualify ended uP at Marshall

Lockhart = did not qualify.

**** Miami. Our ***** needs to worry about getting 8 wins before trying to sell something big at that soft *** school.

IF a linebacker decommits it will be Blue. The other four are ALL Hokie. TheDenny's night manager is starting to really **** me off though.

Advertisement
This is why I hate VT so much (other than their apocraphyl uniforms, apocraphyl school, aprocraphyl school colors, apocraphyl lunchpale gimmick, and Frank Beamer).

all of the fans and coaches of our rivals can sense that the sleeping giant is awakening, that their window of opportunity to whoop our *** is closing. That's all.

They scurred.

Advertisement
Back