Coached it tonight.

Biscuits

coldwater
We were gonna lose anyway. I get that.

But 3rd and 2, down 6 threatening. And we throw deep. Then kick the FG.

That's ******* corching not to lose. In a game you have no business being in. Absurd. This is the moment I start t doubt Golden. Fisch - useless. But he should have marching orders from the head man at that point. Run it twice and let's get seven ******* points. Weak. ****.

Advertisement
Yep should have run it there. I thought after last week that Fisch at least learned the value of running the ball. Wasn't that the knock on him at Minnesota, that he would abandon the run too quickly?

Advertisement

That's ****ing corching not to lose. In a game you have no business being in. Absurd. This is the moment I start t doubt Golden. Fisch - useless. But he should have marching orders from the head man at that point. Run it twice and let's get seven ****ing points. Weak. ****.

What? Are you saying that we SHOULDN'T have made it a FG game right there? Are you out of your mind? Take the points.

Ya. That's exactly what I'm saying. Did we lose by ******* two points?

Not second guessing. With this D, FGs don't win you those kind of games. Lack of feel. Big time.

Better hope he's a monsta recruiter and motivator. Which he may be.

That's ****ing corching not to lose. In a game you have no business being in. Absurd. This is the moment I start t doubt Golden. Fisch - useless. But he should have marching orders from the head man at that point. Run it twice and let's get seven ****ing points. Weak. ****.

What? Are you saying that we SHOULDN'T have made it a FG game right there? Are you out of your mind? Take the points.

Ya. That's exactly what I'm saying did we lose by ****ing two points?

Not second guessing. With this D, FGs don't win you those kind of games. Lack of feel. Big time.

Wrong answer. That's just football 101. When you can make it a one possession game with a FG, you take the 3. When you can make it a 3 point game with a FG, you take the points.

If you get nothing right there, the game is over.

Rule of thumb: Prolong the game as long as you can, don't effectively end the game by taking a risk.

And you suck at feel as well. 3rd and 2 shouldn't be taking a risk. That's my point.

Advertisement

Ya. That's exactly what I'm saying did we lose by ****ing two points?

Wrong answer. That's just football 101. When you can make it a one possession game with a FG, you take the 3. When you can make it a 3 point game with a FG, you take the points.

Rule of thumb: Prolong the game as long as you can, don't effectively end the game by taking a risk.

And you suck at feel as well. 3rd and 2 shouldn't be taking a risk. That's my point.

You obviously haven't been watching our offense as of late. Not only is it prudent to know the situation, but also your own team.

So you honestly thought the D was going to hold up at 16-13?

I would have gone for it on the 4th and short after the bad punt and again on 4th and short near the end. With this defense, if you have 4th and 2 or less inside the opponent's 10 you have to go for it.

You obviously haven't been watching our offense as of late. Not only is it prudent to know the situation, but also your own team.

I would have gone for it on the 4th and short after the bad punt and again on 4th and short near the end. With this defense, if you have 4th and 2 or less inside the opponent's 10 you have to go for it.

Who was the better unit throughout the game? Offense or D?

Which has been the better unit all season?

I'm not sure I'm throwing on 3rd and 2 that close to the goal line and especially that type of play that was called. There was an apparent lack of a running game established for most of the game. If the argument is to prolong the game, then how do you NOT prolong the game by running the football? That's just Football 101.

Last edited:
Advertisement

5 out of the last 6 halfs of football, the defense has outplayed the offense. FACT

We can get two yards on two downs with Mike James.

You're a ************.

FACT.
the fact is that in the last few weeks, james will get 2 yards in 2 downs and the rest of the offense will fail to get the other 8 yards on the other 2 downs

5 out of the last 6 halfs of football, the defense has outplayed the offense. FACT

You're a ************.

FACT.
the fact is that in the last few weeks, james will get 2 yards in 2 downs and the rest of the offense will fail to get the other 8 yards on the other 2 downs

What the **** does that have to do with 3rd and 2???

You're a ************.

FACT.

What the **** does that have to do with 3rd and 2???
i was responding to you, and you didnt respond to anything about 3rd and 2

Advertisement
Kicking the FG is the 100% right call then. The play on third down made no sense, but Fisch obviously thought he had a mismatch.

Come on guys this is not the wez stop with the name calling...
Your posts will be deleted and posting limits will be enforce..

Advertisement
Back