John Saunders Band Banned Joined Aug 11, 2016 Messages 111 Sep 9, 2016 #1 I hear he's coaching at Purdue. True?
mrspence31 Freshman Joined Nov 9, 2011 Messages 1,137 Sep 9, 2016 #2 WTF?? This clown is an obvious troll
FrancisSawyer All American Premium Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 11,395 Sep 9, 2016 #3 John Saunders said: I hear he's coaching at Purdue. True? Click to expand... No he stepped down. Apparently running train on your mom with AG and DNO was taking up too much of his time.
John Saunders said: I hear he's coaching at Purdue. True? Click to expand... No he stepped down. Apparently running train on your mom with AG and DNO was taking up too much of his time.
T the storm Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20 Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 4,761 Sep 9, 2016 #5 Coach Williams isn't there but Randy Melvin is (our former DL coach)
RVACane Maude•Gone•Rogue Maude Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 67,499 Sep 9, 2016 #7 Don't worry Frank I won't shoot you... [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], shoot this piece of chit thread...this dude is trolling.
Don't worry Frank I won't shoot you... [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], shoot this piece of chit thread...this dude is trolling.
KANE Junior Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 11,640 Sep 9, 2016 #9 Ibis Wingz said: OP is a ****. Click to expand... No. I happen to like *****!