Coach Visits

Advertisement
some notes on TOS from Stevenson's visit. NOT from Stevenson but from someone close to him when asked:

“The mom had a chance to get her questions answered, and just the atmosphere was great. It was like a family-type thing.”
The questions from mom?
“She was asking about the relationship after the recruiting process, how it would change, wanted to learn about his actual position, things she wanted to know,” the source said. “She wanted to know if he had a real shot to play early, things like that.
“Everyone ended up being comfortable, everyone got their questions answered, got a good feel for each other. They were shooting out answers to questions.”
The source said Cane coaches said Stevenson could play extensively at safety from Day 1.
“They said they would use him like (Sheldrick) Redwine, how he’d come down (toward the line), and talked about the other three safeties they have and said it’s wide open and that they rotate,” the source added.

EDIT: forgot the most important part:

Miami coaches wanted to make sure safety Tyrique Stevenson knew just how much they want him at UM.

So he was Mark Richt’s first in-home visit on Sunday night.
ELITE recruiting job here

Maybe I missed it but is Lil Richt out anywhere?

Maybe, just maybe (and I’m looking through my positive glasses here) that frat boy got his walking papers?

I'm thinking the same thing. Especially if there is smoke with Dillingham from Memphis. I remember last year, Coach Kul was quiet and not a lot of new offers were going out for his position group during this time. I find it kind of odd that he's not on the road, and we have very few new QB offers out.

Advertisement
some notes on TOS from Stevenson's visit. NOT from Stevenson but from someone close to him when asked:

“The mom had a chance to get her questions answered, and just the atmosphere was great. It was like a family-type thing.”
The questions from mom?
“She was asking about the relationship after the recruiting process, how it would change, wanted to learn about his actual position, things she wanted to know,” the source said. “She wanted to know if he had a real shot to play early, things like that.
“Everyone ended up being comfortable, everyone got their questions answered, got a good feel for each other. They were shooting out answers to questions.”
The source said Cane coaches said Stevenson could play extensively at safety from Day 1.
“They said they would use him like (Sheldrick) Redwine, how he’d come down (toward the line), and talked about the other three safeties they have and said it’s wide open and that they rotate,” the source added.

EDIT: forgot the most important part:

Miami coaches wanted to make sure safety Tyrique Stevenson knew just how much they want him at UM.

So he was Mark Richt’s first in-home visit on Sunday night.
Thought we wanted TS as a CB. It'd be great to have him shut down one side of the field.

IMG_20181127_135902.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back