Coach Speak: Diaz ready to give more reps to freshmen, Hartley talks punting game

Advertisement
Love Hartley but we need him to just be the TE's coach, special teams has sucked for years

Advertisement
Damnit....When I first saw "Diaz ready to give........(I was praying to No avail)
up Blitzing 20 times a quarter....
I like the blitzing lol. I remember watching No D playing 20 yards off on every play and trying to pull my hair out. I personally rather a defense that can make game changing plays than one thats solid but does nothing spectacular. Obviously we need to be better situationally aware but overall i prefer aggression

Like the report as always!
Need to let Spicer get some kicking in during actual game conditions to see how he performs in those conditions. This Feagle's problem is beginning to look more and more to me like a college career problem. I hope I am wrong!
2 years of avg to dog **** punting why are we waiting for him to get out of this funk.

Advertisement
Al Blades is a beast getting a rare level of praise in both special teams and on defense.

Future 1st round pick

Hartley himself said the standard is to be the best
since he's gotten here our special teams is not near the best

when will he start to hold himself accountable?

Hartley has been getting a little more leeway because of his recruiting abilities

Advertisement
I like the blitzing lol. I remember watching No D playing 20 yards off on every play and trying to pull my hair out. I personally rather a defense that can make game changing plays than one thats solid but does nothing spectacular. Obviously we need to be better situationally aware but overall i prefer aggression

Wefense was like Chinese water torture

Advertisement
Hartley sounds very defensive. Why is he mad at everyone for expecting a dude to punt the ball at least 40 yards on a D1 scholarship at UM. Working his *** off isn’t good enough if the performance doesn’t show it.

Blades Jr is a gym rat, hard-nosed, cerebral, moxie having lunch pail kid.

Advertisement
Back