Coach Simpson

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Why in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports can we not hear from Coach Simpson in post-practice interviews, or somehow, someway - somebody get off the stick and get some words and thoughts from our Dline Coach - where it appears - he's been doing quite a good job?

Any of you near the program - ask Coach Richt if he can at least put Coach Simpson out there so Susan can ask about his favorite ice cream flavors. ****, anything!

Advertisement
Why in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports can we not hear from Coach Simpson in post-practice interviews, or somehow, someway - somebody get off the stick and get some words and thoughts from our Dline Coach - where it appears - he's been doing quite a good job?

Any of you near the program - ask Coach Richt if he can at least put Coach Simpson out there so Susan can ask about his favorite ice cream flavors. ****, anything!

Not coach Simpson but I love Cookie dough and vanilla ice cream. I love Cold Stone’s cake batter too.

Valid point - ****, they had an interview with Patke the other day.

Not coach Simpson but I love Cookie dough and vanilla ice cream. I love Cold Stone’s cake batter too.

She might ask how he feels about playing LSU the first game, then again, she may just ask boxers or briefs? Anything but a meaningful question.

This is exactly why I hate Bimbo's doing sports reporting. Cut to the meat, and cut the fluff.

Advertisement

Advertisement
He comin'.....At some point they have to put him out there for the 2nd time. I hope they are saving him for after the LSU game so he can speak on how ******* dominate the D-Line was against LSU.

He's not been out there much yet, but he was available to the press during Spring Ball:

There was also a brief interview on TOS during media day this Fall. It seems like outside of Richt, Diaz and Brown the other coaches get rotated around a bit in terms of pressers. I'd imagine we'll see more of Simpson again going forward.

He's not been out there much yet, but he was available to the press during Spring Ball:

There was also a brief interview on TOS during media day this Fall. It seems like outside of Richt, Diaz and Brown the other coaches get rotated around a bit in terms of pressers. I'd imagine we'll see more of Simpson again going forward.[/QUOTE]

Then let's get going forward!

Advertisement
Scoop of vanilla and a scoop of chocolate don't waste my time.

You booger!

Wife just asked if I wanted some ice cream and I said no.

I see your post - and now I'm going to get some - with chocolate syrup!

And I was doing so goooood today . . .

Advertisement
Most of Miami’s beat reporters are weak af, it’s like they are holding on content from Miami media day. I’m sure they interviewed the guys and most of those haven’t come out yet

Advertisement
Back