Coach Searles

Advertisement
Searles has nothing to work with. Guys are out of position or have no talent. Kool stepped into a gold mine. We need to recruit the OL position a lot better.

hard to find Freshmen OLs ready to play from Day one --- might be the worst position to have the cupboard bare

Advertisement
You cant expect V4 athletes to perform like V12 engines.

Y2 and Y3 until he is able to get at the players that are all on him...

tough loss..get mad..get over it...

no time for wailing and flailing like baby harp seals...UNC up next.

Searles has nothing to work with. Guys are out of position or have no talent. Kool stepped into a gold mine. We need to recruit the OL position a lot better.
This. Hard for me to point the finger at Searles right now given what he has to work with.

We literally have not one quality tackle on roster. not one.

LT out of position, RT was a huge project, the other guy doestnt look ready for primetime, and the last couple years the signings that were supposed to be our jewel anchors have all ran to guard (Mcdermott, Milo)...

He has nothing to work with and will need to get help with smoke n mirrors for next couple years to get fusion of talent. We need to sign 6 tackles next 2 years and hope 2 will be immediately ready to contribute. Only way you fix a problem this bad is throw numbers at it. Oh and before I forget, THANKS KEHOE FOR RSECOND TIME

He's working with two star hidden gems from Jersey, last night the weakness of this team was exposed against a real DL. Richt continued to try and pound the ball up the middle and we had a whopping 70ish yards of rushing for the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need the equivalent of Kuligowski at OL coach

There's honestly no such thing. The most well regarded OL coach in cfb went from Arkansas to Georgia with Kirby Smart (Georgia's OL coach sucked last year) and he's having trouble getting them to play consistently.

OL is much more complex than DL. Too many elements. You have to be big, strong, mature, smart, athletic, and more. It starts with recruiting and weight room, I think we've recruited ok there, just don't have a legit OT, and Golden ruined them in the weight room. Gonna be a few years before you see a dominant line, but improvement has to come soon

Advertisement
We are playing with 4 guards at almost all times, and we're trying to play offense as if we had the Dallas Cowboys OL. I don't place that blame on the position coach.

It ain't his fault, he's dealing with the personel he was given... we don't have any true tackles on the team. For the most part the interior of the line has been solid. Odogwu has been good too

We are playing with 4 guards at almost all times, and we're trying to play offense as if we had the Dallas Cowboys OL. I don't place that blame on the position coach.

This.

The lack of creativity/adaptability is what has me shook.

Odogwu has been good too

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back