coach Scott

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Just tweeted about more fireworks.

1. He's actually just watching fireworks
2. Referencing an earlier commit
3. We have a 3rd commit šŸ˜³

Advertisement
One of my pet peeves is the retweets after a commitment like an hour+ later. **** gets me so annoyed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was busy joining the illuminati.
52.jpg

Advertisement
Dorito is MiA on all of these pics?!!???
Things that make you say "Ummmm"
something ive noticed. Coley's selfies never include: jethro, williams, D'onofrio, & Barrow. I believe D'onofrio and Barrow were in just one pic. The defensive guys have their own faction

52.jpg

Man, I wonder if Saban's staff takes pictures together like that...lol. Seriously though, Golden must be pretty cool to work for...but I wouldn't mind seeing him get ****ed off more often.

UM

Isn't one of his few rules, "Do nothing to hurt the school."

I'm sure he gets angry as much as most people, but does it behind closed doors. Nothing good comes from going all Muschamp in front of cameras or the public.

Not going to air his dirty laundry for the public.

Advertisement
52.jpg

Man, I wonder if Saban's staff takes pictures together like that...lol. Seriously though, Golden must be pretty cool to work for...but I wouldn't mind seeing him get ****ed off more often.

UM

Isn't one of his few rules, "Do nothing to hurt the school."

I'm sure he gets angry as much as most people, but does it behind closed doors. Nothing good comes from going all Muschamp in front of cameras or the public.

Not going to air his dirty laundry for the public.

This. Highly doubt he just pats everyone on the back when we cant see it all the time lol..give me calm and collected over having a coach potentially having an aneurysm on the field

I think Golden is a legit nice guy and good man. He has shown that much over and over again. I like that about him as the man in change of the kids on the team and face of our program. My problem is that to win the big games, he needs to get more fire out of the staff and the players. That fire has to come out of him. Al needs the attitude he brought to the gator game for the whole season.

Advertisement
Back