Coach Richt

DemCanesByke

Senior
May be a good Christian man but he sure does lie a lot. Talked all year about the redshirt rule helping Jarren then doesn't play him. Puts Ezzard in just to block. Why not let him and Pope catch some passes. JT4 might have quit but it may be well deserved.

Advertisement
Why would you play Jarren Williams when the Wr's drop every catchable ball???

May be a good Christian man but he sure does lie a lot. Talked all year about the redshirt rule helping Jarren then doesn't play him. Puts Ezzard in just to block. Why not let him and Pope catch some passes. JT4 might have quit but it may be well deserved.

He never said he’s playing Jarren in four games. He said he’ll be able to get those guys on the field and he did.

Kosi didn’t take a snap last year. Jarren did

So if he starts against UF its not the first or second time he has been in a game. Why not??? To hand the ball off to Choc?????
So you think a few cleanup drives to end the game would be the difference between a win and loss vs Florida next year?

Advertisement
I hope those who have disrupted this team with the entitlement attitude GTFO.
Don’t care which group it is. Just get them the **** out of here.
I’m guessing it’s the Diva WRs. Idc if it’s all of them. That has no place on a team. Hope Richt approves the dismissal and makes other coaches aware. They will be D2 until they are forced to get a real job

I hope those who have disrupted this team with the entitlement attitude GTFO.
Don’t care which group it is. Just get them the **** out of here.
I’m guessing it’s the Diva WRs. Idc if it’s all of them. That has no place on a team. Hope Richt approves the dismissal and makes other coaches aware. They will be D2 until they are forced to get a real job

you described Mark Richt too a tee

One is a FB coach with a pretty good resume, the people I’m talking about are a year or 2 removed from HS who couldn’t find a job with a search warrant and a pack of bloodhounds

agree they aren't very smart buying his crap, he has never had a good offense, why did they ever come here to begin with

Advertisement
Yall talking about what does a series or two do?? Saban plays jalen hurts up 40. Dabo put his son in let him catch a pass. Im sick of dis sch*t that mr nice guy act not gonna cut it

agree they aren't very smart buying his crap, he has never had a good offense, why did they ever come here to begin with
They can get the **** down the road. Richt going to be here at least 2 more years. We don’t got time for there drama queen behavior
Work hard and earn your spot or🚶🏻‍♂️👈🏻

Advertisement
Back