Coach Richt to address the crowd at Canes Hoops' halftime

Advertisement
Watching the game ...they pulled him in on a brief interview...i can only imagine how tired he is.. He can't wait until the dead period and bowl practice so he can get some rest...for about 10 hours...any longer with norhing to talk about here is going to cause a riot. .. tale-tale sign is when my boi Brock starts snapping

Last edited:
Watching the game ...they pulled him in on a brief interview...i can only imagine how tired he is.. He can't wait until the dead period and bowl practice so he can get some rest...for about 10 hours...any longer with norhing to talk about here is going to cause a riot. .. tale-tale sign is when my boi Brock starts snapping

Agreed.

guy has been hustling since he was hired. It's clear this guy is motivated for those who thought he lost his fire

Advertisement
LOL But in defense of TreOFive, the last football coach made a whole lot of speeches without saying anything at all.

Lol true

I just finished watching the replay, so I'll throw in 2 cents about the tv interview...

The espn guys were very complimentary about Richt and Canes football in general. He talked about supporting Coach L and all the sports, and they asked him about his last meeting with the UGA players. He smiled talking about how they put up the U when he came in to the locker room. Said the current players and recruits are energized, but he doesn't want to make any promises. He talked about earning the right to win.

Pretty basic coach talk. He seemed very comfortable just answering the question and wasn't trying to impress anybody, which is a big difference from the last few years of interviews.

Advertisement

Agreed.

guy has been hustling since he was hired. It's clear this guy is motivated for those who thought he lost his fire
And living out your suitcase in a hotel wears you down, especially when your evaluating committs, targets, staff

I heard he will kick at least one Gator in the nuts, punch at least one in his face and rip off his shirt to reveal a giant ibis chest tattoo.

so un-Christian like

False. Gayturs are heathen scum. The Lord asketh...nay, He commandeth that you strike them with thine feet in their nether regions. Harshly.

I think they what The Lord was thinking about when he told the Apostles to take one sword with them. Beating the gators was a welcome home gift for Mark.

Agreed.

And living out your suitcase in a hotel wears you down, especially when your evaluating committs, targets, staff

Only if you're a potato, CMR seems to want to stick it to the Dawgs.

i can only imagine how tired he is.. He can't wait until the dead period and bowl practice so he can get some rest...

coffee_time_futurama.gif

tumblr_lvofs9Jx6F1qgc03yo2_250.gif

Advertisement
On a side note, I really dislike this "CMR" thing (not picking on you specifically OP). Is it really that hard to type "Richt"? It's only two more characters.

Advertisement
I heard he will kick at least one Gator in the nuts, punch at least one in his face and rip off his shirt to reveal a giant ibis chest tattoo.

so un-Christian like

False. Gayturs are heathen scum. The Lord asketh...nay, He commandeth that you strike them with thine feet in their nether regions. Harshly.

Where's that scripture at?

It's with the old-school fire and brimstone s**t, I forget exactly where. That part of Exodus were Moses is going on about burning witches maybe?

Advertisement
Back