Coach Richt Post Practice Presser 9/17/17

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;QHxvjcg2RV4]https://youtu.be/QHxvjcg2RV4[/video]

Advertisement
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] always johnny on the spot. I feel like I should be slipping him a Benjamin. Nice work, much appreciated.

Advertisement
Who the heck went to Puerto Rico? Never go to an island for a hurricane. They got lucky (for the most part). Could have been so much worse than anything we saw in Florida if Irma had brushed by a little close.

Taking it slow with Richards, which is a good thing. Hope he's fully ready to go vs. Duke and FSU.

Advertisement
CMR is a coach who first and foremost cares for his players and secondly knows what the **** he's doing. As a young player, he's your ideal coach. Any kid who'd rather play for Coach Doo Doo Teeth than CMR is not a smart kid.

Absolutely love our future with this man at the helm.

Glad to see they brought the loud equipment. I was thinking it was a little too quiet early in the interview.

Rick is either playing possum, or he's shook. Sounded beaten and full of doom. He was acting like players have been in induced comas for 2 years and lost all of their motor function. Jesucristo they had a fcking measly week off. That should have been good to recharge their batteries after a long grueling summer camp.

Advertisement
Every person who reads this site should send this interview to that effing Dbag AD of Arkansas State.

Advertisement
He and team have been through a lot this past week. I am sure some of the apparent despondency is just emotional exhaustion. I suspect more than just getting the team ready to play he has other things going on outside football also drawing his attention related to the aftermath of the storm. Absolutely right decision to cancel Ark St.

Glad to see they brought the loud equipment. I was thinking it was a little too quiet early in the interview.

Rick is either playing possum, or he's shook. Sounded beaten and full of doom. He was acting like players have been in induced comas for 2 years and lost all of their motor function. Jesucristo they had a fcking measly week off. That should have been good to recharge their batteries after a long grueling summer camp.

He does sound tired or possibly stressed. CMR is pretty honest with the media. If this were FSU week I could see the possum argument but I think he's legit concerned about our state. Makes sense to me too. This wasn't like a "bye" week where our players practiced and continued their training/conditioning. We should be good by the Duke game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back