Coach Richt on SportsCenter

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;dTsvHsOINnM]https://youtu.be/dTsvHsOINnM[/video]

Advertisement
Someone is ready for DJ JOHNSON to get on campus. haha.. great interview..we are really lucky to have this guy.

The media seems to care more about Richt's sandwich eating technique than our team in general. I can't wait to shock the world.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;IXTd15AtHhc]https://youtu.be/IXTd15AtHhc[/video]

The sandwich can be more than just a sandwich.

It can be a psychological recruiting tool like Schnelly's Pipe being left on couches.
A Marketing gimmick planted into the minds of kids and parents everywhere that Richt is a family man, every day man who will raise your kids right and teach them more than just football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miracle whip.
Thumbs up from me.

Little to sweet for me, but that's just personal taste. Now that I heard Mark's sandwich construction method, I have to go bow to the wife. SHe has been telling me for 35 years -- mayo on the lettuce and mustard on the meat side. Her sandwiches ALWAYS tasted better but that stubborn male pride made me insist it it didn't make a different. Missing out of Marks demo was which side should be up -- the wife gets down to that. Something about the roof of mouth and tongue are better suited for different things. Too much material for me to remember.

All it takes is one season of winning an NC. Unlike so many schools that win and are gone for years, we will be in playoffs with Bama every year until Satan leaves. The run would only be ended by the school hiring another idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's it get the banners and planes ready. Miracle Whip really!?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The sandwich can be more than just a sandwich.

It can be a psychological recruiting tool like Schnelly's Pipe being left on couches.
A Marketing gimmick planted into the minds of kids and parents everywhere that Richt is a family man, every day man who will raise your kids right and teach them more than just football.

When we were on the recruiting trail with Shaq... Richt won my wife and I over in the first ten minutes of the meet... By far our favorite Coach on the trail... What he said to impress me most... He said Shaq... I can guarantee you that there will be a large number of college programs knocking on your door... (Shaq was just a Soph)... and I also guarantee, you will not be playing football forever... So take advantage of the Educational Opportunities that will afford themselves too you in the near future.... It could have been him blowing ice cold hookah smoke .. you know where... but his delivery... got me... And even after God placed them on the same door step of paradise... I still believe him.

Advertisement
Back