Coach Richt off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Needs to add a top notch recruiter to the staff . Randy Shannon or another top recruiter who can actually help us with both .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who would we replace? I don't see any changes happening at this point.

Needs to add a top notch recruiter to the staff . Randy Shannon or another top recruiter who can actually help us with both .

OMG- Just stick w/ealing being a fan and drop the attempt at staff analysis. I m sure Richt might have this, lol.

Advertisement
Suggestion for CIS...these guys that get downvoted 20 times every time they post need to get put on some sort of "probation" where they can't post for 24 hours or something once they receive so many negs on a post or in a day

Every time this dude posts he's negged to oblivion

Last edited:
how about 2? maybe he convinces butch to leave FIU and Mario to leave Bama. we have those two and we lock down recruiting. it will be great. smh
Richt is well respected as a recruiter. this is a waste of a thread.

Advertisement
how about 2? maybe he convinces butch to leave FIU and Mario to leave Bama. we have those two and we lock down recruiting. it will be great. smh

Two lol dude your happy with this recruit so far ?This staff needs to add another top recruiter . They're not getting it

Why not just add one to the staff

Two reasons: 1) Cash, 2) I'm pretty sure the NCAA has rules on the amount of coaches we can have on our roster.
Open up the wallet and amount of coaches ? Bama has coaches on top of coaches

They took a flier on a coach who was a moronic alcoholic. Don't sugar coat it.

if u can add a top recruiter why not ? Some of you need to take your Miami glasses off .

Advertisement

Two lol dude your happy with this recruit so far ?This staff needs to add another top recruiter . They're not getting it

NO! ur NOT getting it! Let me put it this way, "“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” Twain

Advertisement
Stopped reading at "Needs to". Too many know-it-alls on this board.

Why not just add one to the staff

Two reasons: 1) Cash, 2) I'm pretty sure the NCAA has rules on the amount of coaches we can have on our roster.
Open up the wallet and amount of coaches ? Bama has coaches on top of coaches

Special assistants like Sarkisian aren't even allowed to interact with the Alabama players or recruit...

In two year just like al golden and kaaya threads more and more will come around if they don't fix ir. The fans have accepted mediocre it's ashame . We should hired Butch davis .

In two year just like al golden and kaaya threads more and more will come around if they don't fix ir. The fans have accepted mediocre it's ashame . We should hired Butch davis .

COME OUT, BEAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back