Premium
[video=youtube_share;GosStFKaRfo]https://youtu.be/GosStFKaRfo[/video]
[video=youtube_share;Aj8gsdQNyts]https://youtu.be/Aj8gsdQNyts[/video]
[video=youtube_share;JTkdMwPMB2A]https://youtu.be/JTkdMwPMB2A[/video]
[video=youtube_share;HahTYwz0JLc]https://youtu.be/HahTYwz0JLc[/video]

Advertisement
oya1.gif

Thanks LCE!

Coach Richt confirmed McDermott's foot is fine & they just didn't want to keep aggravating it, so they're just being cautious.

What I liked hearing was that the 2nd team OL are physically capable, but still progressing mentally.

That's why Bethune, Ark St, etc., will be of some value for us because those guys get more live reps in those games.

If our offense is above average I don't see us losing. This defense is going to be the best we've seen in a very very long time.

Advertisement
Coach Richt confirmed McDermott's foot is fine & they just didn't want to keep aggravating it, so they're just being cautious.

What I liked hearing was that the 2nd team OL are physically capable, but still progressing mentally.

That's why Bethune, Ark St, etc., will be of some value for us because those guys get more live reps in those games.

I also think a lot of it could be because of the tempo we want to go at this season. Mistakes along the o-line cause momentum killing penalties and missed assignments = TFL/sack.

LOL at CMR calling the game vs Bethune a "practice game" at 4:58.

Might be me, but what I heard was him saying that Thursday's scrimmage would be a Bethune practice game.

I did laugh at his suggestion that we need to practice kickoff returns for when they score a touchdown on us, though.

Norton is just a F'N BEAST. He is the most underrated player on our defense by far.

Advertisement

Might be me, but what I heard was him saying that Thursday's scrimmage would be a Bethune practice game.

I did laugh at his suggestion that we need to practice kickoff returns for when they score a touchdown on us, though.

Correct, the scrimmage will be a simulation of the BCC game

If our offense is above average I don't see us losing. This defense is going to be the best we've seen in a very very long time.

Its going to be top 10 it should be but im still worried about our safeties in pass coverage thats my only gripe with the defense, I may view those guys different then most fans though. We can still beat every team on the schedule if qb play is above average. I expect Amari Carter to steal a job before the season is over

Its going to be top 10 it should be but im still worried about our safeties in pass coverage thats my only gripe with the defense, I may view those guys different then most fans though. We can still beat every team on the schedule if qb play is above average. I expect Amari Carter to steal a job before the season is over

I think they're gonna suprise you. When you have a pass rush like we do it helps hide alot of faults on the back end. Remeber also these guys have been playing together for a LONG time. Communication is huge at saftey.

Advertisement

LMFAO, hate to say it, but Richt was with Bowdown too long to be calling Bethune or anybody else a "practice game"...he was referring to the scrimmage.

****, the master of poor mouthing BB used to talk about how difficult a game was going to be against FAMU because "we haven't seen an offense like that"..and that would be with a 55 point line.

UM

Agreed, that and standard quality depth concerns outside of DE.

Advertisement
Is it me or do they all sound like they are just ready to get their hands on people? They seem to be done with the talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back