Coach Richt, Kool & more... Post Practice Presser 8/30/17

Advertisement
If we had 4 more guys like shaq on our team I'd be penciling us in for a natty this year

We do, and they are all vets. These guys all wired with the same kind of DNA, and they are all leaders with high football IQ:

Shaq
Jaquan Johnson
A. Richards
Dee Delaney
Mark Walton
Joe Jackson

And this team is loaded with workers that also have high IQ's
Guys like: Norton, McIntosh, Herndon, Patchan, Chad, McDermott

This is the most excited I've been about a Miami team since the 2002-2003 season.

Advertisement
What was that crap about suspensions?

Who's getting suspended?

Same thing. First question Richt was asked was about suspensions - and he didn't answer - except to say, "I know everything that's going to happen Saturday."

Is someone else in hot water?

Advertisement
Man I love Shaq. I loved his answer when that dumb a$$ asked him about the FSU/Bama game. "That's their game." Then she doubled down on the stupid and asked about opening next season against LSU. This season ain't started yet and she's asking about next year. I mean, as fans, I know this is stuff we talk about, but ****. She has to know that as players, those guys are only supposed to be focused on the next game. OUR next game.

"it is what it is"

Man I love Shaq. I loved his answer when that dumb a$$ asked him about the FSU/Bama game. "That's their game." Then she doubled down on the stupid and asked about opening next season against LSU. This season ain't started yet and she's asking about next year. I mean, as fans, I know this is stuff we talk about, but ****. She has to know that as players, those guys are only supposed to be focused on the next game. OUR next game.

My hall of fame coach used to tell my team and me this every week for 3 years: "This game is the biggest game of the year because it's the next one".

Fuc* that dumba$$ for questioning about FSU/Bama or LSU in 2018. Focus on Bethune and get better as a player and team. One game at a time!

Do tell!

Advertisement
Back