Coach Richt, Diaz & more... Post Practice Presser 10/11/17

Just heard Richt on Finebaum this morning. Said Donaldson is unlikely to play. Didn't mention any other injured starters by name but said might be missing 2 or 3.

Advertisement
It kinda gets old just bashing SMDH for the questions she asks, so I'm really happy to see the team keep throwing JJack out there. At least it's entertaining to watch. "Like I said. That was last year." and then just stares her down. LMAO

On a side note, I've noticed a pattern with her. She seems to come to these with just two or three prepared questions that she is going to ask everybody, regardless of relevance or whether they've already been asked, and whoever gives her the answers she wants, those are the ones that will get printed. So it's not that she's dumb, or at least not only that she's dumb, she's also a lazy *** journalist.

Bingo. Once you hear her questions, you don't need to read her story. And she asks the same questions in the same way no matter the source. Incredibly sloppy and lazy journalism. Just mailing it in.

Advertisement
I know we've all been down on Diaz because the Defense hasn't played it's best game yet.

But, I think he's done a good job at 2nd half adjustments, the same as he did last year.

I also think our Defense for the most part has been pretty stout in the Redzone. Aside from Toldeo, we really haven't given up a ton of points.

Once we fix our Tackling & 3rd down Defense, we'll really be banging on all cylinders. We haven't played up to our potential on Defense yet & we're still winning, getting TFL's, Sacks & forcing turnovers.

This! People already forget they held Duke to 6 points while on the road.

Advertisement
This game is where we need delaney the most. Physical corner. Im really concern with donaldson not playing. Thats a huge loss. Dude has been an animal run blocking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back